"I'm rather sure that the superior of yours will want to speak to me directly... if they know that I came all the way here to make a deal." Dean shoved one hand into his pants pocket as he glared deadly at the man across from him in annoyance. "I will only discuss that matter with your superior or your supervisor. You may never get a second chance to see my face here again if you keep getting in my way, detective."

The detective gave Dean a suspicious glimpse though didn't dare to challenge him verbally afterward. He knew the Cobra well. When it comes to eliminating the outsiders, they tend to do it with no trouble. Even with the recent loss of the big boss, Bowen Winchester, there was no report about it. Not a single soul outside of the clan knew the truth behind the big boss' death. Let alone the violent act on banquet night. Regardless of the bloodshed, the incident was as if it never had happened. Everything was strictly regulated and maintained under powerful organizations.

The detective gulped after hearing the dangerous tone in Dean's words. He couldn't second guess what Dean meant with his last sentence, whether he was threatening to get rid of the detective or just informing that they may never have this chance of seeing him in the department again. He decided to give in and nodded his head unwillingly. "Follow me."

The man walked Dean to a small squared room with a mirror on one side of the walls. Even though it showed his reflection, Dean was very well aware of the people that surveillance his movement behind it. Calmly, Dean pulled out a chair and settled down. His eyes shifted to glare at the mirror sharply as if he could see through it, meanwhile, his mouth muttered shortly, "I don't have all day." His statement was short though its effect in causing a chill to run down the spine of the detective was rather assertive.

The detective heard and replied, "I will go inform him." He wasted no time and then hurried out of the room.

After a few minutes, an older man burst into the room. "Mr. Winchester. I didn't expect you to be here without notifying us." An old man talked in breathlessness making Dean look him up and down. "Get out. I will talk to him privately." The captain motioned the detective to the door as he took several steps to grab a chair across from Dean.

After hearing the clicking sound of the door closing, Dean began talking, "It's been years since the last time I've seen you. Yet, it seems like you don't know who I'm here for."

"Sir, our Chief had just returned. Unfortunately, he has to take some more time off for his family matter."

"Listen, here." Dean stood up from the chair as he spoke. He leaned closer to the old man while supporting himself with one hand on the table. "I am here to turn myself in. I know what you guys' work ethics look like. None of you can put me behind that bar if my brother finds out."

The old man's breath shuttered. He leaned backward slightly in the chair uncomfortably when Dean towered over him. "Mr. Winchester... We're sorry if we are offending any of you in some way shape or form... I am trying my best in making sure that the department does not get involved with the Cobra too much."

Dean shrugged his shoulders and then tapped his fingers hastily on the table. He inhaled deeply in frustration and then replied, "You're not listening, are you?" He settled back into his chair before locking his gaze fiercely on the old man. "I want Richard Chu to take charge of this case."

"But our chief is not siding with-"

"That's the point I am trying to make here. Since he is not siding with my group, he will be the best person among anyone to be in charge. He is a capable man. I know that he can gather all of the significant pieces of evidence to place me behind the damn prison."

The old man tightened his brows and then questioned in puzzlement, "Mr. Dean Winchester... why do you want to turn yourself in? I don't understand. That's just a bit... unreasonable. You know... Mr. Bowen Winchester is gone... It will be even more difficult to get you out. Especially... if this case gets transferred to our chief... he won't let you out that easily. He may hand this case to higher up, and that will be out of our control. I don't want to say this, but the possibility of you getting sentenced to life is rather high, sir. You shouldn't try something that is this risky."