NOVEMBER || Part 2

Ever since George had come to join Dream's side, life had been exactly as he wanted. He not only lived in luxury and peace, but he was finally getting revenge on the people that mistreated him for so long. Every day, for the whole day, George was at Dream's table, giving information about Wilbur and just chatting about whatever came to their minds. They were inseparable.

November 1st. Phil was killed 7 days ago. George had just woken up and made his way to Dream's house, the biggest building in the city with the large table in the centre. George found it weird that there was no bed in his house, but then again, George had never seen him leave the table, let alone sleep. He never really thought about it, but he didn't care either way. Dream treated him better than anyone else ever did, and that was all that mattered to him.

It was getting colder every day. Just to walk from where he was staying to Dream's house, he needed a coat, mittens, and a hat or else he'd have to deal with hypothermia, and he didn't want that. The snow came about halfway up his shins as he walked through the snow, and it hadn't stopped. Every part of George was freezing to the point he thought he'd get hypothermia despite the layers he'd put on.

Dream had said a meeting would take place this morning concerning their war plans, and he told George specifically that he wanted him there. So George went into Dream's house and saw all of the other city residents scattered around. Dream was at the head of the table as he normally was. Fundy, Ranboo, Sapnap, and Quackity sat at the table. Most of them were just keeping to themselves waiting for the meeting to start, but Quackity had notes out, reviewing and memorizing them front to back, top to bottom. Meanwhile, the last city member, Technoblade, stood in the corner of the room leaning on the wall and arms crossed. Techno was always a bit dramatic, but it was effective at making his presence just that much more threatening.

Dream saw George walk in and gestured to a seat right beside him at the head of the table. George walked over and everyone watched. They were all slightly annoyed by George's sudden appearance and how he became Dream's favourite person in a week, whereas everyone else had lived there their whole lives and had never experienced the same kind of affection. The only person that came close was Sapnap, but he wasn't offered a seat at the head of the table beside Dream. They weren't sure what he saw in George, but they couldn't say anything that defied Dream's wishes. Otherwise, their head would be the next to be hung at the entrance of the city. So they kept their silence as George took his seat beside their leader.

"How'd you sleep?" Dream asked as George made himself comfortable.

"Pretty good," George responded. "That new bed is doing me wonders." He said with a smile.

"Good," Dream said. "I knew you'd like it."

"How about you? How was your night?" George asked. Dream chuckled.

"Not too bad, thanks for asking," He said. "Did a lot of work, that's for sure."

"Obviously," George said, looking at the table and the unorganized disaster of paper, maps, and pens. "Are you getting enough sleep though?" George asked. "I've noticed I've never seen you leave this table, plus your house doesn't even have a bed." Dreams' smile didn't disappear entirely, but it wasn't as vibrant.

"Thank you for your concern, but I'm fine," Dream said. "I should probably start this meeting now that everyone's here." He reached across the table for some loose-leaf paper with messy scribbles of writing on it.

"Alright, listen up everyone," Dream projected his voice as he rested the paper in front of him. Everyone looked up. "We need to talk about battle strategy and war plans. I have notes here with me, but I wanna hear what you guys have to say first." Dream looked around the table and his gaze rested on Quackity. He'd put his papers down but he was looking over to them every once in a while like he was making sure he knew what it said. "Quackity," He whipped his head around to shift his eyes from his notes to Dream.

"Yes?"

"I see you have something," Dream said, sitting back in his chair. "I'd like you to share."

"Of course," Quackity stood up from his chair and adjusted his hoodie. "I've been trying to create various teams of fighters by looking at everyone's ability and figuring out which ones best compliment each other. On top of that, I've made notes of the best ways these teams can work together, both by relationship and power." Dream was intriged.

"Give me an example." He said. It wasn't a question. Whether Quackity was comfortable with it or not, Dream was going to make him say something. Quackity knew there wasn't any way to edit these notes anymore, so he prayed that they were good enough.

"The first team that came to mind was Technoblade and Ranboo. Techno's ability is that he can summon any weapon he wants, plus he's a very fast runner. Ranboo can teleport, meaning he can move just as quick, if not quicker, therefore having a speed advantage for any one target. By teaming them up, they'd be perfect for attacks based on surrounding or cornering. For attack strategy, it would be perfect for Techno to create a weapon for Ranboo at any possible time, since we all know that Ranboo isn't the handiest when it comes to fighting," Quackity looked at Ranboo and he looked down.

"You didn't have to call me out like that," Ranboo said.

"Regardless, we all know it's true," Quackity said. "But it doesn't just have to be them. In a way, they could be the sheepdogs, guiding the meat to the slaughter." Dream thought about it.

"You're on the right track," Dream said. "But I have some ideas of my own that I want to go through with you personally. You can take a seat now." Quackity took a seat and quickly organized his papers. "Who else?" Everything went silent as Techno raised his hand from the corner of the room. It caught Dream's eye. "Techno. I'd love to hear your contribution."

"It's actually a note to what Quackity said," Techno said with a gritty voice. "I agree that Ranboo has an advantage when it comes to speed, but I don't see a use for him on the battlefield when he can barely hold a sword, let alone take a life." Ranboo wanted to cry. It was all true, but they didn't have to be mean about it.

"What's stopping anyone from teaching him then?" Dream asked.

"Excuse me?" Techno asked.

"You heard me," Dream said. "Techno, I'm putting you in charge of giving Ranboo fighting lessons. I don't care if he can't hold his own independently, but we need as much help as possible in this war. Thank you for your cooperation."

"But-"

"Did you have anything else to add?" Dream stared right into Techno's soul. "Or are we done with this conversation?" Techno's brow furrowed.

"No sir," He said. "That's all."

"Great," Dream said. He looked at George. "While we're on the topic of fighting lessons though, do you know how to fight?" George thought for a moment.

"Well, in the village people were given combat training once they got good enough at controlling their ability. Since I don't have an ability, I never got training. Also, you can probably tell I'm not the physical activity type." George gestured to his slim body figure with a small laugh.

"That's fine," Dream said. "You'll take lessons with Ranboo then, and Techno..." Dream stared at Technoblade again. "...Will go easy on you. Right?" Techno got the hint.

"Yeah, sure," Techno said. "I won't punt him into the sun."

"Yes," Dream said, standing from his chair. "Now, we just need to figure out where to attack. This is where you come in, George." George looked up. "I need you to tell me, based on what you know about everyone's ability, where and who would be the best first target."

George smiled as a stranger from outside listened intently.