Chapter 8

(During the events of Till Death)

In a tattoo parlor in Paris, Esther laid on a table eyes closed as memories of the past few months passed through her mind.

Her husband had tried to help her brother by stealing the Methusalahs stone, which meant they were trying to use unnatural means to save Alexa. She was mad because they hadnt even thought to ask the mortal girl if she wanted to be immortal.

Either way it hadnt worked, the stone had fallen into the river, Methos had returned to Egypt to find only his brother-in-law and Alexa. Esther had left in anger, especially at the fact that Methos had poisoned the entire family (except Khalida who hadnt drank the tea)so he could sneak out of the house when he left.

But she had returned to Paris, because two friends of hers were about to have their anniversary. And it put her in a forgiving/romantic mood, she was going to go look for Methos before she went to visit her friends.

"All done madame..."

The tattoo artist backed away proud of her work, and Esther stood walking towards the mirrors to examine the tattoo's she had gotten. The big one was beautiful, covering half of her back it depicted a wolf pack playing in the woods.

On her ribs she had gotten a tattoo of a sword piercing a rose, next to it were written the words Longer Than Forever. She smiled yep, she was in a romantic mood at the moment.

She payed the tattoo artist and left the building happy with herself. She hadnt had a tattoo in almost a hundred years, and if her mother saw these she would have a fit. Although at east they were happier then the last one a knife stabbing through a heart.

She walked towards Macleods barge, she had already checked Methos apartment... Apparently he had been kicked out because he forgot to pay rent during his long vacation... And knowing him (and herself) he would never stay at a hotel that Adam Pierson could afford.

She walked down the steps of the barge to find exactly who she expected, although the actual owner was missing. Methos looked up from where he sat on the floor reading