Prologue

Harry died at the age of 157. After he had killed voldemort he was thrown away from everyone he thought loved him. They had betrayed him after the hard work was done. he had been cast away to forever rot in Azkaban until he died. He had turned quiet through those long years. planning. seething. waiting for his time of revenge. he spent his time locked up seeking knowledge from the depths of his magic. traveling the world in a lasting coma, where he was not awake nor asleep. when he was 150 he escaped Azkaban and tracked down each and every one of the people who betrayed him. he killed them all, with no mercy. But he didn't just kill them and be done, oh no no no, he tortured them. made them watch there loved ones die. made them go to the point of insanity. and he loved every single second that he watched them suffer at the tips of his fingers. when he went to kill Dumbledore who had never died before but faked his death, he was killed in a ambush. still out for his blood he was helped by a family friend who we know as death. Harry was sent back to 1934 where he was know as 5 year old mute Hadrian Peverell. a orphan in wools orphanage and the beauty of the orphanage. he ends up being roomed with Tom Marvolo Riddle but with his now wise 157, well now 162 year old mind he was ready for anything. including excepting his soul mate and helping him. as Dumbledore always said. For the greater good.