"How can you not be?" I say gaping him.

I get defensive when it comes to my best girl friend, but I know Calum loves her just as much as I do.

"Hey I get it!" Calum says, quick to defend himself. "I'm just messing with you." He says rubbing his hands on the top of my head, messing it up slightly.

I push his hands off of me and sit to face him a bit more, "Its gonna be so nice having another girl on tour again."

Calum stays silent, looking at me and waiting for me to finish off my thoughts. The only way this plane ride will go by faster, is by talking about what I'm feeling inside.

An 8 hour plane ride is nothing when you're not waiting for anything once you land.

"I'm just really excited." I feel like I've said that word a million times. "Have I mentioned that I'm excited?"

"So you're sick of me then huh?" Calum jokes raising his eyebrows, a smirk tugging at his lips.

"Of course not Cal!" I say shoving his arm playfully.

"No I understand," He says being serious now. "Vanessa's great and we're all very excited to be reunited with her."

Calum lifts the arm rest up from between us and wraps an around me, pulling me into his chest. "You however, look like you haven't slept in a few days, so I suggest that you sleep for the remainder of this plane ride in order to be fully energized to see her again. Okay?"

I close my eyes and finally feel myself start to relax. It's amazing the effects that Calum Hood has on me. "Okay." I say dozing off to sleep.

I'm the first of the five to exit the plane, with the exception of Luke right behind me.

I could hardly wait to see my gorgeous best friend again and it was extremely evident in the way I am sprinting across this airport.

I know that the rest of the boys are close by and wouldn't dare lose me from their sight, so I'm not worried about how fast I'm running.

When I get to baggage claim, my eyes frantically search the area for her. This is where she said she'd meet us.

I take one look to the left of me and there she is, standing in all her tall, beautiful glory.

"Nessa!" I yell, dropping my bag to the floor.

I run at full speed toward her and jump into her arms. Luckily, due to her height she easily lifts me up off the ground and hugs me back just as tightly.

"I missed you so much." I say as my face is nuzzled into her long hair.

She places my feet back on the ground but doesn't remove her arms from around me, "Paige my love. I missed you so much." She says getting teary eyed.

This is the equivalent to missing a sister. Vanessa is my chosen family and my heart feels very full being reunited with her.

"It's been too long," I say getting teary eyed again. "Please don't leave me for that long ever again." I beg.

"I take it the boys haven't been treating you that well." She says even though I know she's kidding.

"Never." I say being confident in the fact that these boys would never treat anyone wrongly. Especially the people they love.

"We're not that terrible." Ashton says from behind me.

Luke clears his throat from behind me, stomping his foot on the ground impatiently. He was excited to see his girlfriend and I beat him to it.