Chapter 36: Bingo

Start from the beginning

"Got it." I smiled opening my bad a little more.

I walked in first and and Hayden followed soon after. I walked over to the men and played the innocent card.

"By any chance do y'all know where we're at?" I asked sweetly looking into the younger man's eyes.

"We'll I know right now your on the way to being seated with us." He smiled scooting over.

"That's nice of you." I smiled and sat beside him. I sat my purse between us and made sure Bella's opening was towards the back of the seat.

"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to talk to stranger?" He whispered in my ear.

"Why are you going to attack me?" I questioned making sure to emphasize attack and right on que from the corner of my eye I seen Bella slither up the back of the booth.

"Do you need to be attacked?" The man across from us questioned.

"I don't think so." I smiled and the man next to me started choking.

I looked over to see Bella wrapping herself around his neck. Then I looked behind us to see the last table leaving so I took this as my chance to grab the knife from my thigh and send it flying into the forehead of the man across from us.

"Faster." I snapped and within an instant Bella tighten and his neck snapped. I held my hand up to her and she happily made her way up my arm and slithered herself loosely around my neck.

"Good girl." I praised Bella as Hayden walked in.

"Already damn?" He laughed as he looked at them men.

"Bella help." I smiled showing her to him and his eyes widened.

"Remember not to let me get on your bad side." He choked.

I grabbed my knife from the guys forehead and carved my crops and K into both of them.

"Let's go." Hayden said and we walked out to the car.

Before I got in I looked back at the diner to see a man walking out of the bathroom. He headed towards the dead guys and his eyes shot open. He picked up his phone and began calling someone as he rushed out of the diner.

As Hayden pulled out of the drive way I turned to get a better look and before the trees cut me off I seen Malachai on the phone looking frantic.

Why was he there?

~~~~

"I think we should talk." I approached Asher in the office.

"So now you wanna talk to me?" He laughed looking up.

"It's about Malachai." I said and he rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Oh trouble in paradise already?" He questioned in a snarky manner.

"Shut the fuck up and listen to me." I hissed .

"Fine." He groaned.

" Today on the mission, while Hayden and I were leaving I seen a man walking out of the bathroom. We were already to the car so I didn't want to turn around and risk it." I started.

" Okay?" He questioned getting confused.

"The man walked up to the table and when he seen they were dead he worriedly called someone and rushed outside.." I spoke some more and watched the wheels turn in Ashers head.

"That someone was Malachai?" He finished for me.

"Bingo." I laughed.

We sat in silence for a few minutes both thinking.

After about 10 minutes of pure silence he spoke.

"How would you feel about doing undercover work?" He looked up to me and a spark flashed through his eyes.

"I'm listening." I said sitting down in a chair and so the plan began.

Asher wants me to pretend and go further into a relationship with Malachai. He wants me to bug everything he owns especially his phone. While I'm keeping Malchai distracted most days are the days Ashers going to tap in and see what he's been up to.

Whatever Asher finds determines his life.

It's risky, especially if he's a rat but it's worth it.

Because if he is one.

He has to die.

********************************************

Authors note:

Oooo du du dunnnnn
Shorter chapter though, yikes

Honestly I don't know what I'm doing here but it's coming. I think.
Remember to comment and vote darlings.

Word count: 1230