Chapter 12 - Love and Forgiveness - Devil

The Devil found his Angel.

My Salvation.

Now, my Angel, is weeping.

__________________________________________________________

⚠️ Warning. This chapter contains sensitive content that may trigger others. There will be no warning before it happens. ⚠️

__________________________________________________________

Upon opening that jeep door, I had no idea that my life would change forever.

Those green-brown eyes with flecks of gold locked onto mine, pulling me in and holding me captive.

A welcome hostage upon those gorgeous orbs.

Warrick and myself slaves to an eighteen-year-old girl.

I knew my boy felt an instantaneous connection, to him, it was the role of caregiver. However, I knew that this innocent girl would hold my heart.

I loved her instantly. Warrick needed more convincing.

The Devil found his angel.

My salvation.

Now, my angel, is weeping.

Those hazel eyes shed tears that dripped to the floor as her meek fingers dug into my thigh as her arms wrapped tightly around me. That angelic voice begging for forgiveness of a fault of not her own.

Submitting to a punishment engraved into her mind that isn't to come.

Unfamiliar emotions swirled through my veins, igniting a rage so fierce I could feel its volcanic eruptions rumbling from my bones. With it, an unyielding anguish constricted my airways, extinguishing the air from my lungs, choking for breath.

Clenching my fists, I feel my body physically trembling with an unknown need.

I don't know what to do.