Ensnared Axiom

Connecticut

The five remaining villains of Spider-Man were kicked out of the Moonlight Tower. Each claimed their reward of one-million dollars for helping Lady Nagant, and left to find a stable place to relax. A small squad of police cars surrounded a small diner, and every officer watched through the broken windows.

"What are they doing now?" The highest ranking available officer from the Newhaven city asked. He wore a bright blue and black uniform, accompanied with a small hat that covered his hair.

"I don't know," Another officer replied, handing him her pair of binoculars. "It looks like they're having breakfast."

Inside the diner the five villains sat at one table, having eaten most of their consecutive meals. They picked a fancy Italian restaurant that was remodeled many times in recent years. Since there were no heroes around, most villains were able to do anything, including the new foreigners.

Police attempted to hunt down and arrest the group, but with the lack of heroes to help, they were outmatched. Initially the group wanted to cause chaos to enjoy themselves, but stopped after a few hours. Nothing truly excited them after recent events, as they lived a constant reminder that their goals were unfinished.

"Gentlemen, here's to Spider-Man's ignominious defeat!" Hisoki exclaimed, raising a still glass of champagne in the air. Each member sat at a round table and silently ate their meals, feeling unsatisfied with their days. "While it might be a disenchanted and anticlimactic finale, we can all rest east knowing our foe will face judgment."

"Defeat? Seems to me that you haven't heard a thing behind that fishbowl." Sayo spat, finishing the last of his Polenta with one spoonful. "That gun chick ain't gonna kill him, otherwise she woulda just capped him at Tartarus. Nah, she got a plan for him. I'm willing to bet she's gonna turn him into a villain."

"Can you image that? Spider-Man robbing a bank and punching a cop. Ha!" Rai laughed, picturing his oldest enemy joining their side of villainy.

Seta immediately stood up and slammed his fists together, nearly knocking over his own plate of Osso Buca. His raging emotion and disappointment were immeasurable, leaving him stranded without an outlet. "I waited twelve years to crush spider, now what? We just let him live!"

"You got a plan change that?" Rai asked, having depowered his Quirk to sit down. He now wore a small navy coat, having fancied it after passing by an extensive clothing department. "Whatever villain party they got in that tower ain't gonna let us have him. I shouldn't have taken that money, what use does it have anymore?"

"There's always value to be found in monetary resourse, don't let your disarray take that away." Mysterio replied.

"Money ain't mean squat to me anymore, I just want Spider-Man dead." Sayo gritted his teeth, before slamming his fists against the white cloth that covered the table. "If you chumps ain't gonna do anything, then I'll just go back and kill him myself."

Sayo began to stand up with the intent of leaving the other villains. Hisoki began to build up a later of green smoke, as he needed to make the most dramatic exit as possible. Rhino gruffed before taking a handful of noodles, and shoved it into his mouth.

"Wait! Where the hell you bastards think you're goin'?!" Rai shouted, nearly activating his Quirk and zapping the table. "You're all just gonna walk out on us? Isn't this why we all decided to form this group, so we could murder the little bug."