Kraven's Last Hunt

Jeannine cut down the main door to the building, slicing two halves in one slash. Her Quirk named Edge-Trapper, allowed her to do so. She can use the friction in the air to increase the speed and velocity of various parts of her body. Her hands can sharpen and cut through nearly any material, alongside increased strength, Stamina, and tracking. She's been described by Veil to be the ultimate hunter. Something she never really believed, seeing at the many hunters that roamed the earth had obtained higher statuses.

Upon entering the building, Jeannine noticed that she entered an abandoned mall. The glamour of Connecticut's youthful interior design nearly made her sick. Jeannine never found any interest in "normal" qualities of life, especially since she was subjected to a unique childhood.

Jeannine was born in Nantes France, into a necessitous family and was the youngest of six siblings. Her mother and father both worked as employees for a hero support company, that did very little to financially sustain them. Two of her siblings passed away a few years after she started school, not long after her oldest brother meet the same fate.

Eventually, her father found a better job in their profession located in Japan. The Guillaume family quickly moved to the popular hero country, and Jeannine hoped to hunt for a better dream. Her mother and second oldest sister both had Quirks, even though neither ever considered a life as a pro hero. The idea of moving to Japan excited Jeannine, as she knew that the most famous heroes in the world started there.

The huntress took a quick scan of the area, noting that the building extended up to around four floors. The stainless steel floors were littered with mess and grime, evident that a scuffle or riot had occurred recently. Jeannine's nose could pick up hundreds of odors and scents, ranging from stale food to metallic whiffs.

"Where are you Lady Nagant? Taking a shot at me is not very nice!" Jeannine called out, moving towards the very center of the first floor. She had no real plan, except for drawing out Kaina, so she might defeat her.

From the third floor, Kaina crouched underneath a large poster, using the bright colors as a misleading cover. The rifle she created was aimed directly at Jeannine's back, ready to take the shot at any moment. However, the assassin couldn't bring herself to fire again. The first shot she took outside was done so under pressure, knowing that her hesitation would cost her with Eclipse.

All Kaina could focus on was Taeko, and the trouble she put him into. She and Kraven were tasked to hunt and kill Spider-Man, specifically for the purpose to correct her failure. Eclipse deemed him a weakness for her most prized assassin, and she need Kaina to kill him to move past her conflict.

"Just... do it..." Kaina whispered, allowing herself to ignore anything else that could advise her otherwise. The bullet sped out of the chamber and cut through the air without faltering. Before the bullet could strike Jeannine in the back, she was pushed to the side by another being.

"Please watch behind you!" Takeda shouted, saving Jeannine from the bullet and pulling her to hide behind a broken table. Kaina didn't expect him to rush in, now being forced to handle two separate Quirk-users. The married bounty hunters sat back against the wooden table, careful not to accidentally peer their heads over. "Perhaps let me know when you're going to fight THE Lady Nagant." He whispered.

"Relax mon amour, she's hardly capable of hurting me," Jeannine replied, pulling down her mask to conceal her eyes. He drilled a small hole into the table and peered through to get a better look. The faint smoke of the vapor trail from Kaina's gun remained visible, revealing her location to them. "Third floor, how should we do this? I was thinking we could do the card-bomb trick you do." Said Jeannine, pondering the best approaches to fighting Kaina.