Devil's Reign P.1

[January]

"Gooood morning all you lovely people of Mustafa, looking forward to another beautiful day of snow. Our main story today is covering the frequent sightings of the now re-named Spider-Man."

A spokeswoman said through the local television, which was built into the main downtown building. Many people passed by the news report on Spider-Man, it seemed like his name was everywhere. While Kaina was also talked about, her role as Nagant was already publicly known. "Let's hear some public opinions on this new vigilante."

"I think he's kinda cool, he's just doin' his thing and helping keep the city safe."

"Spider-Man? Never heard of him."

"I see him every morning making sure kids can safely cross the street and talk with them. When was the last time any hero came down and helped your children with homework?"

---------

Taeko swung through past the highest rooftops, before flipping above the cover. The sun shined directly against his suit, all while he smiled like never before. For once he started to feel at peace with who he was. With who Spider-Man was."What's in store for me today?"

In the distance he spotted a truck swerve of course, and headed straight towards a child crossing the street.

He immediately dove down, speeding faster towards the oblivious pedestrian. Before the truck could impact, Spider-Man swooped in with a quick save. Taeko landed a block away, and returned the kid safely their mother.

"Thanks Spidy!" They grinned, clapping their hands, not scared of what could have happened.

---------

"Ehh, I'm not so sure I feel safe with him just breaking the laws. I mean, we got real heroes, why doesn't he just follow that?"

"Spider-Man and Nagant helped save a dozen lives on the Kiyosu Bridge last night! Mine included."

"I'd love to know who's behind that mask~"

---------

[Eight days ago]

"You're too late Spider-Man and Nagant! With this device, I'll harness the power of the sun!" A man in his early twenties mocked, followed with maniacal laughter. Attached to his back were four giant tentacles, two of which held him up in the air.

"But you're the one getting burned, Octavious!"

---------

[Seven days ago]

"Where do all these guys come from?" Questioned Taeko, as he took off his boot and poured a heap of sand out of it. He turned to face his back towards the mirror. He was shown a multitude of metallic feathers that cut into his back.

---------

"They're young heroes that this city needs. I think it's about time we said goodbye to All Might and Endeavor."

"If we're not supposed to be scared, then why wear the mask? I thought heroes let us know that they're one of us."

---------

[Six days ago]

Kaina and Taeko stood proudly as a bunch of webbed up gang members hung above them. The police and reporters took pictures after they took down another Kingpin warehouse.