New Origins P.2

"Tragic news for the hero community and the country. It's been confirmed that 43 heroes have passed away in a failed raid on a villain outpost in Zimbabwe."

Those words repeated on every channel across the world. The news of the hero massacre spread as though it were wildfire. Heroes and citizens mourned while villains cheered and drank. No one could escape the dreadful news, especially Taeko.

The young boy sat shaking and unable to process anything around him. Nozomi tried to comfort him, but all Taeko could feel was a disarray of thoughts and a lack of breathing. Kaito and Hitomi's faces where the eighth pair of deceased to be shown on the screen.

The moment Taeko looked at them he broke down once more. The endless crying only added to his inner clutter of despair. Even at his young age Taeko understood what was happening. The twonpeope who loved him most in the world were gone.

"Mom.... dad.... d-dead...."

His world had shattered in one moment and monotone words born from the television, forced him to remember. Taeko fell onto his knees and slammed his arms the wooden floor. He had been sobbing for long that he could no longer make a single sound.

"T-Taeko, let's turn this off, please." Nozomi pleaded, gazing as his irritated fingers clamped around the breaking remote. She tried desperately not to break down infront Taeko or her son. However, not even see could accept the death of her sister.

"Hitomi and Kaito Bi-han were the iconic Weaver duo."

Taeko's eyes twitched without ever moving away from the screen. The moment his parent's faces were brought back, he ran towards the television. The grieving child almost pounced onto the screen, attempting to hug the box in desperation.

"M-Mom! P-Please don't leave again!" Taeko wept, wrapping his arms around both sides of the T.V. his mind broke down with desolation, causing his Quirk strength to break the box. "I-I'm here! Please, please, please.... don't leave me."

The shattered screen glimmered with fractured images from the news station. Nozomi apprehensively approached her nephew, hoping to stay strong and reconcile his emotions. Howbeit, Nozomi couldn't keep her misery inside, and broke down right next to Taeko.

"Today marks the darkest day the hero community will ever face."

---------

[Years Later]

The softest of snow flakes could be heard rhythmically taping against the house that Taeko resided in. The now sixteen year old male sat within a barely decorated room. He wore a simple white tee-shirt with black pants that complimented his rather large noriette hair.

Although his hair was a bit messy. He still took the time to keep it clean. Taeko liked to keep himself neat and organized, which drastically contrasted his room. Various books were scattered everywhere alongside random notes written on every inch of his room.

Yes, including the ceiling.

The teenage boy sat upside on his ceiling, the years of practice and his Quirk's ability allowed him to do so with ease. Around him were dozens of papers and textbooks, most of which he already read but kept for assistance.

"Carry that... and we can find that velocity..." Taeko whispered as he tapped a small pen against his forehead. Whenever he got deep in his concentration he ignored the world around. Which didn't surprise anyone when his aunt suddenly stood next to him.

"Taeko, honey?" She asked, snapping her fingers with a smile.

"Ah!" Taeko shrieked, losing his concentration and falling down to the floor. His reflexives managed to work and allow him to land crouched. He fixed his glasses before realizing it was just Nozomi. "Holy... you cannot just sneak on me like that aunt Nomi." He chuckled.