My Really Bad Life

Here I am, sitting on the floor of the lunchroom covered in strawberries and pizza sauce. My once white shirt a completely different color. Why you may ask? Well, I don't have any friends. Though I do have enemies. A high school is a wild place where you meet many people. But if you're the ugly fat girl, then you usually have no friends. I guess I should get back to the main question, of why I'm covered in food.

Well, let me start from the beginning. I'm Emily Lappy. I'm a bit chubby and no one likes me. My parents died in a plane crash when I was young. I'm basically alone and have been for most of my life. I've been living with my grandma since my parents died. She always shoves food down my throat and I have no way of saying no. Grandma's want to do what they feel is best but she never leaves me alone. My mother was also abusive so I don't miss her all that much. Although my dad was my best friend. I can't get through a day without him on my mind. I miss him so much. I also can't get on a plane anymore because the fear is paralyzing. 

Anyway, back to the lunchroom. Standing right in front of me, the one and only, beautiful, queen bee Ashley. In her perfectly shaped hand was a slice of pizza. I knew what she was going to do before she did it. She used her perfectly manicured hand to shove the pizza in my mouth. I immediately gagged on it. I felt bile rising in my throat. She let out a beautiful girly giggle. I cried out in pain, no one even seemed to notice. I could see people recording and laughing. "Eat up," She laughed again,  "I thought you loved all food!!" Ashley smirked, loving the attention she was getting.

"Get away from me!" I screamed, heaving myself off the floor. She glared at me and then snapped her evil fingers, so her friends would follow. I watched as her heels clicked away from me. Tears began slipping down my face. I quickly ran out of the lunchroom in hopes of getting away from all the pain she causes me.

I wanted everything Ashley had, but what I wanted more than anything was her friend, Dylan. He's on the football team, but his gorgeous green eyes and sharp jawline make me feel things I never thought I'd feel. I've been crushing on him since middle school. He has no idea I even exist though. Also, he was friends with Ashley, and there was no way on this Earth I'd ever be her friend.

---------------

I don't want to change much about this story. I am really just adding details and making things more grammatically correct. I wrote this story when I was 13, so things are really weird and they move hella fast. Writing has always been a way to express things for me. I dislike this story but some of my readers have asked me to leave it up.  -Em :)