Chapter 51

A/N: Written in Third Person's P.O.V just because I wanted to switch it up a little. This is not a new character or anyone you should be suspicious of. I PROMISE!

Don't be a silent reader!!!

Enjoy <3

Third Person's P.O.V

"Alexander Jr. is a great name," Alex said as sent a message to Josiah, letting him know that a car should be sent for pick-up from the hospital.

"And risk him becoming a paranoid psycho like you? I'll pass," Scarlett retorted as she changed her son's diaper and changed his clothes.

"What about Joseph?" Alex asked.

"What the fuck kind of basic ass name is Joseph?" she asked.

"I thought we weren't supposed to swear in front of the baby?" Alex asked with a smirk.

"Shut up. There are a billion people in this world that have the dumbass name of Joseph. I'm not having my child sit in a classroom with ten people that have his name," she snapped.

"I'm just trying to help, babe. This list that I'm looking at says that Alexander is a powerful name. Even more of a reason for you to name him after me," Alex said with a chuckle.

"Not happening," she replied.

"Okay, how about, shit I don't know, Alejandro? Yeah, all the ladies will love that. He'll be getting girls left and right,"

"Sometimes, I wish I could kick you out a window," Scarlett said with an eye roll.

"All ready to go?" a nurse asked as she walked in with some papers.

"Yup," Scarlett replied.

"Great. Here are the birth certificate papers, just fill them out and then send them in to get processed. It should take about a month, maybe two if they're backlogged," the nurse said as she handed the papers to Alex.

"Thank you for everything," Scarlett said.

"Of course. Congrats on your little bundle of joy," the nurse replied as she walked out the door.

"The fact that my son is two days old and doesn't have a name makes me a crappy mom," Scarlett said with a sigh as she and Alex got into the elevator.

"You're not a crappy mom, baby, you'll figure it out soon enough. You keep rejecting my names, so I don't know what to tell you," Alex replied with a chuckle

"Your names suck, that's why," Scarlett replied.

---

"Devin? No. Kevin? No. Too basic. God, I hate this," Scarlett muttered to herself as she paced around her son's room, cradling him in her arms as she fed him, trying to figure out a name.

Alex:

Can I come in 8:41 PM

Scarlett:

Quietly 8:41 PM

"Hey, baby," Alex said as he walked in, kissing Scar on the forehead.

"Hey," Scar replied in a whispered tone.

"Have you thought of a name yet?"

"Nope," Scar replied, disappointment in her voice.

"Well, I made a list, maybe you can look through it later. Maria's made dinner so whenever you put him down you can come eat," Alex whispered.

"Okay, I'll be down in a bit,"