Dire POV

I sigh resting my back against my gaming chair (monoblock) I heard a door open which alerted me, "Knock before you open the door" I say and heard Draken, "Hey Dad, I was wondering what job I would do and I finally decided!" He says excitedly and I turn my attention to him.

"Oh, so you want to be a lawyer? Or perhaps a hunter like me?" I ask him then he shook his head, "I wanna be a writer!" He says taking me by surprise, we both stare at each other for a second then I laugh slapping each of my body parts, "Go apply ...

"Oh, so you want to be a lawyer? Or perhaps a hunter like me?" I ask him then he shook his head, "I wanna be a writer!" He says taking me by surprise, we both stare at each other for a second then I laugh slapping each of my body parts, "Go apply to law school, you're adopted, you're going to be a lawyer" I said going back to my writing.

"No, I want to be a writer just like you" He insisted and something like an invisible arrow hit me at the back, "What the hell you say? You know what, I tell you all authors I know" I said standing up eyeing him, "Noli me Tangere by José Protacio Rizal Mercado y Alonso Realonda" I say then continued downlisting authors I know.

"Do you see failure in your name? Huh? Do you see a pizza with pineapple? I swam all the way from Philippines for you to be a disappointment" I say clapping at each word I say, "Here, I got you a gift" I say handing over a mirror.

"It's a mirror" He replied, "So you can see your stupid self when you started" I replied and point my finger at him, "For dinner, I'll be giving you fried eel" I say making him flinch since he doesn't like it, "Do you think you'll be a good author?" I ask him and he nods, I sigh and take a seat, "Okay, you want to be a writer, here's what going to happen" I say eyeing him.

"You will start writing full of "And's and get criticized for it" I say and it looked like he got hit by an invincible arrow, "You won't make a single dollar for a year because no one knows your book yet" I added and another arrow had hit him, "You're probably going to have a shitty plot like this I'm doing right now and your writing is terrible since you always skip school except highschool" I say seeing him get hit by multiple arrows.

"Then when you hit rock bottom, you'll probably make a digital art online that nobody will commission for a stick man you draw, okay" I said seeing him on the ground so I sat back down, "Y-You sound like an Asian parent" He gasped breathing heavily, "I am Asian, and here I am raising a disappointment, have fun" I say then see him passed out, "Get your ass prepared for daisy's birthday"

YN POV

I woke up to the sound of an alarm going off, I lift myself to turn off the alarm before it plays Never Gonna Give You Up, I noticed that a blanket was draped over me. I think I didn't have a blanket on me, also shirtless, I look for my uniform to see that it's ironed, thanks Sandra.

I get on my feet and walk to the kitchen to make myself food, I spotted a note on the table, I check to see that it's from Sandra, "Here's a cake that I bought for you, if you want dinner there's Cho-King Chao fan in the fridge just heat it up" I thanked her once again then walk to the kitchen to heat it up in the microwave.