Then I walked towards my bedroom and opened the door and walked towards the bed and placed her on it,

I covered her with the comforter, and went to take a warm shower.

Y/n's POV:
I turned myself and opened my eyes lightly, I gasped and quickly sat on the bed. "W-wow, where am I?" I looked around and it was so beautiful I could see the city through the big glass windows. And the bed it was so soft. Then I remembered that I slept in taehyung's car and maybe he took me here. "So it's his home"... I heard shower noise and soon it was turned off. I was sitting expression less when.

Then I heard a voice of door closed so I looked at the left corner and there he was standing shirtless his abs were revealed and toned. I quickly looked away. "Pervert" I whispered. "Can you please arrange another room for me?"... "sure I also don't want to be with you"... "rude"... "if you do then it isn't if I do then it's called rude"... "I-" i was about to say something when I heard a dog barking and he came inside the room and jumped over taehyung.

"Awww tannie, my tan waited for dad for three days didn't he? Aww ma baby I love you" taehyung kissed him several times, guess he loves him so much

"Awww tannie, my tan waited for dad for three days didn't he? Aww ma baby I love you" taehyung kissed him several times, guess he loves him so much. He ruffled his hairs, I like dogs but never go near them cause of fear what if they bite me. Taehyung looked at me and then looked at his dog. "I-is he your dog?"... "no he's my son yeontan"... "oh you maybe love him so much, that you are calling him your SON"... "yeah, he makes me happy which no one can"...

Yeotan loooked at me and started barking and I became scared, "shh calm down she's friendly" taehyung said while patting him. "You fluffy tuffy stay away ok" I said, he jumped from taehyung's lap and ran towards me while barking, I ran out of the bed and went behind taehyung while Yeontan followed me. "Save meee ahh, shu shu go away you tuffy"... he was still barking while I was behind taehyung trying to save myself. He came behind and I screamed and turned around and unintentionally hugged him from fear and jumped over him, I have a big fear from dogs.

"Tan TAN silent" taehyung shouted and he finally stopped barking. "she's your new friend ok!" Taehyung said. "Your tuffy is scary" I said while still my legs were wrapped around his torso and arms around his neck. "Can you please get down"... "n-no he'll eat- I mean bite me"... "he won't"... "who knows"... *bark bark*. "Ahhhhh"... "at least don't shout in my ears"... "j-just say him to go"... "no he won't we met after 3 days and I want to play with him you can leave"... "b-but-"