Chapter 34: No Love, Your Just Damaged

Start from the beginning

You know I will😎

With that I shut my phone off and decided to make the dangerous journey downstairs. I stopped at the bottom basement steps when I heard a commotion.

"Stay the fuck away from me!" He yelled.

"Please just let me fucking explain!" He yelled back.

I took a deep breath and slammed the door open.

"He said leave him the fuck alone Asher." I seethed as I seen Hayden on one side of the pool table and Asher on the other gripping the side of it.

"Oh so now your talking to me." He laughed but it was filled with anger.

"Yeah it seem like I have to because now your being a raging dick for no reason." I yelled.

"Because you guys are ignoring me for no damn reason!" He yelled and I scoffed.

"No reason?" Hayden laughed.

"You slept with your best friends ex and your girlfriends best friend!" I yelled.

"You broke up with me!" He yelled back.

"Even better your chances of getting me back we're cut off completely!" I said.

Not a minute later a hand was in my shoulder turning me around.

"It wasn't his fault." She whispered.

"What the fuck did I say earlier?" I seethed turning to her.

She had a knife in her hand and I had none on me for the first time in forever.

I went to swing at her but she cut my arm.

"Now I'm really making due on my promise." I gritted out.

She went to stab me again but this time I moved out of the way. I grabbed her by the back of her neck with one hand and smashed her face into my knee. She managed to stab me in the thigh so when I brought her up I brought her neck to my face and sunk my teeth in. She screamed in pain and as I ripped the chunk of flesh from her neck they became muffled.

She fell to the ground clutching her neck and I walked over to the pool table. I grab a pool stick and walked back over to her. I then dug it into neck and pushed through until I heard the crush of her spine.

I turned back to the guys with blood dripping from my mouth all over the front of me and they all had terrified looks on there faces.

"Get her shit out of here by tomorrow." I demanded looking at Ethan.

Then I turned to Hayden.

"Clean the body up."

Then finally I turned to Asher who had the most terrified look of them all and he looked like he was going to vomit.

"Her death is on your pathetic hands." I whispered with a sadistic smile.

Then I left.

I walked out of the house.

I didn't even bother to grab my truck.

I just walked.

I didn't realize where I was going until I got their.

I looked down to the river and sat on the edge. I put my feet in and took a deep breath.

"How the fuck did I end up like this?" I whispered.

"You were raised in a fucked up world and being free to kill made it worse." He whispered back.

I jumped a little and looked next to me.

Kai was sitting there with a small smile on his face.

"How did you know where I was?" I asked shocked.

"I listen. In our two hour therapy session earlier a little birdy mentioned when they feel the most worthless and done they have a spot on the Mississippi River they go sit at. It's on the secluded part so you could be alone but it has the pretties lights across on the other side." He smiled looking up.

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"Come here sweetheart." He said grabbing a towel out from a bag he brought and he got it wet in the river.

He began wiping the dried blood off my face and chest with a little smile.

"You don't think I'm crazy?" I asked in a small whisper.

"No love, your just damaged." He whispered back putting his washcloth into the bag.

I smiled at him as he pulled out a slushee.

"Hayden told me to mix all the flavors." He said handing me the cup.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"For?" He questioned quirking his eyebrow playfully.

"This, all of it." I said motioning towards him.

"We'll I'm not just gonna let you be here by yourself. Especially after ripping someone's throat out with your teeth." He laughed.

"Yeah yeah." I teased.

We spent the rest of the night talking and not once did I feel like monster, I didn't feel like I was alone. He was there and he made sure that I didn't feel a single thing but happiness.

Malachai Atwood has walked into my life at the most absurd time but he seems to be the fix

********************************************

Authors note:

I don't know how I feel about this. It's beginning to be all over the place again.

Remember to comment and vote.

Word count: 1399