Best birthday gift ever-Dave Grohl

Y/N's pov
I threw the last remaining petals down on the floor and got in bed,I did a sexy pose and waited patiently for my boyfriend Dave.today is his birthday,and I wanted to give him a "gift".I shivered in anticipation as I heard the front door unlock and open,"Y/N!I'm home!"I heard him say."up here!"I called out.I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs,I felt like my panties were already getting soaked.he opened the door and blushed,"happy birthday Davey."i said as I rubbed my thigh."Y-Y/N..."I could see that he was already getting hard,I bit my lip and smirked.I laid back on the bed and spread my legs apart,"why don't you come get your birthday gift?"I encouraged.he eagerly grinned,he sprang towards me.we immediately began to make out,he quickly took off his clothes.

He got down to my area and immediately began to eat me out,i moaned,gripping onto the bedsheets."F-Fuck!"I moaned,he took his mouth off and began to attack my neck:leaving hickeys and bite marks.he quickly aligned himself before roughly thrusting his dick into me,I moaned loudly and gripped onto his hair."You feel so fucking good Y/N!"he moaned,I could feel an orgasm coming."D-Dave!"I moaned,"not until I come Y/N."he growled.I smirked a bit,only for it to go away as I moaned loudly once again.