Christmas in Virginia-Dave Grohl

A/N
This was in the Nirvana oneshot book but I might as well add it here

I'm not adding all of my Dave Grohl oneshots into this book because some of them are Nirvana related

Anyways here ya go

Y/N's pov
"Babe relax it'll be fine,they'll love you!"my boyfriend Dave assured me.this year Dave and I were spending Christmas with his family in Virginia,I thought that they lived in Warren Ohio but Dave corrected me saying that he was born there but moved to Virginia(and that ironically his mom's name is Virginia).it was going to be the first time that we spend Christmas without Kurt,Krist,and Krist's wife Shelli.we normally spent it at Krist's house,and sometimes my apartment."I hope so Dave..."I said,he gently kissed my cheek."if I love you,then so will they."he said,he then rang the doorbell.Dave's sister,Lisa,opened the door."Davey!good to see you!"she greeted him,"merry Christmas Lis."he greeted her as they hugged.

She then noticed me,she gasped and squealed."Dave!is this your girlfriend?"she asked him as she hugged me,"yep.Lisa,this is my girlfriend Y/N Y/L/N.Y/N,my sister Lisa."Dave did the introductions,"well come on in you two!mom's gonna be thrilled to meet you Y/N,and she'll be happy to see you again Davey."Lisa said.Dave flashed a grin at me as Lisa let us inside,"mom!Dave's here!and he brought his girlfriend,Y/N!"Lisa called out as Dave and took off our coats and shoes."WHAT?!"we heard her exclaim,Dave and Lisa laughed.Dave's mom rushed out of the kitchen,she gasped and squealed when she saw me.

"You must be David's girlfriend!"she said,she hugged me tightly.I was surprised about how nice and accepting she was towards me,"n-nice to meet you ma'am."i said as I hugged her back."oh please,you can call me Virginia."she said,"or even mom."she added.Dave blushed in embarrassment,I blushed too."M-Mom!we've only been dating for a year."Dave said,"O-Our anniversary is almost here though."I assured her."well I hope that one day you'll be part of the family dear."she said,gently patting my arm.