Dancing with you-Pat Smear

A/N
Some of my Pat Smear oneshots from my Nirvana book will also be in here because I said so😂

Anyways this takes place in the 70's

Y/N's pov
I gently placed the record on the record player,I closed my eyes and exhaled as the music began to play.I smiled,opening my eyes and standing up.

You're mine
And we belong together
Yes, we belong together
For eternity

I turned around and saw my lovely boyfriend Pat leaning against the doorframe,smiling.I walked towards him and held my hand out,"may I have this dance?"I asked jokingly.he chuckled and nodded,he gently held my hand.

You're mine
Your lips belong to me
Yes, they belong to only me
For eternity

Pat and I began to dance,looking at each other lovingly."You're my, my baby
And you'll al-al-always be
I swear by everything I own
You'll always, always be mine"Pat sang,I grinned and blushed.I leaned my forehead against his as we began to slow dance,my hands on his shoulders and his hands on my hips.

You're mine

"Y/N?"

"Mmm?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"You can ask me anything Pat."

And we belong together

"Want to be my wife?"I froze,we stopped dancing."W-What?"I asked,making sure I heard him correctly.he let go of me and got down on one knee,he dug into his pocket and pulled out a ring.I quietly gasped,covering my mouth."Y/N Y/L/N,will you marry me?"he asked,tears were starting to form in both of our eyes.I shook my head yes,being unable to speak for a moment."Y-Yes!"I sobbed,Pat began to cry tears of joy.he stood up and slipped the ring on my finger,I hugged him tightly.when we pulled away from the hug i cupped his cheeks and kissed him,he smiled and kissed me back.

Yes, we belong together
For eternity
Etern-ternity