Preview #3

"You ok Rami?you seemed zoned out the whole night."

"I...I think I'm in love."

"WOAH!in love?!with who?"

"I...I don't know how to describe it Nate..."
—————————————————————————
"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON RAMI JAFFEE?!"Casey exclaimed,I blushed in embarrassment."Shh!"i shushed her,"you want everyone here to hear you?!"i whisper yelled."Jessie,he's a member of Foo Fighters!"she pointed out the obvious,"So-So?"I asked."So?SO?!"she exclaimed,"ok Ymir I think you've been drinking too much tonight."she said.I gave her a look,"Casey I don't dr-"suddenly a man walked up to us."Excuse me ladies,but the band would like to meet you."he said,we widened our eyes.
————————————————————————
The year is 2011:Ymir and Casey Pollak have been saving up all of their money to see the Foo Fighters,and tonight's the night they finally get to go.the night in alive,mainly with music and drunk people.Ymir seems to take a certain interest in the keyboardist,Rami Jaffee.it seems that Rami's interested in her too,because he invites the Pollak siblings backstage.as Rami and Ymir get to know each other more,they become head over heels for each other.

A/N
YES I NAMED YMIR AFTER AOT(attack on titan)

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE GONNA COMMENT THAT😂

Ymir's pov
Casey and I squealed up and down in our apartment,"today's the day!"we cheered.I guess I should explain what exactly is going on,so I'll start at the beginning.I'm Ymir Pollack,I'm 24 years old,and I want to be a vet.my sister is Casey Pollack,she's slightly older then me(26) and she's working as a chef in a restaurant.we've been fans of Foo Fighters for a while,knowing all the songs by heart and knowing each member.for a couple of months now,on top of going to college,Casey and I have been saving up all of our money to go see foo fighters.now we can finally afford to go,and we can get some merch!

That's all I'm previewing!