Preview #4

With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride
You're toxic, I'm slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic?

"D-Dave,this is wrong."

"Then why does it feel right?"

"..."

"Come on,I know you feel something too."

"Y-You're married,you have three beautiful girls."

"I still love my kids,but I don't love Jordyn anymore."

Gianna Nellie never expected to become Dave Grohl's personal assistant,she also never expected to fall in love with him.but she couldn't help it,and neither could he.Read Taste of his lips to find out what'll happen next ;)

Gianna's pov
"This is wrong,this is wrong."i repeated in my head as he kissed me,his warm hands touching my cold body."he's married,he has kids,this needs to stop before someone gets hurt."I thought,I let out a muffled moan as he began to touch my clit."look at that,all wet for me."he growled,I didn't say anything.

How did I end up like this?

Months earlier...

Gianna's pov
I was finally done with my night shift at my third job.so far,i have 3 jobs.it's to support me and my roommates:Eileen,Margo,and Petunia.Eileen owns a cafe,Margo wants to be a fashion designer(but she's working at a retail store for now),and Petunia works at a bakery.I just want to do whatever I can to help me and my friends,rent in California is a pain in the ass.as I walked out of the building,the cold wind blew like crazy.I held onto my coat and folders,I'm considering submitting my art tonight.I really want to be an artist,and hopefully I can become one.

I don't want to spoil too much!😉