Your eyes are like sapphires-Dave and Jordyn Grohl

A/N
IM BACK

AND IM GONNA ASSUME THIS IS WHAT DAVE SAID TO JORDYN ON ONE OF THEIR DATES

THIS IS ALSO BASED OFF OF A REEL I MADE ON INSTAGRAM

Dave's pov
It was an awkward,quiet night.Jordyn and I were on another date,and my god was I head over heels in love with this woman.she stopped walking,"Jordyn?what is it?"I asked."I thought I felt water."she said,suddenly I felt water too."shit!"i said.I immediately took off my jacket and shielded Jordyn with it while leading her somewhere,"well,that happened."she laughed.I laughed,then I blushed."what?what is it?"she asked,I blushed even more."N-Nothing!"i said,"oh come on,just tell me."she said with a smile.I gulped,"your eyes are like sapphires..."I said.she blushed,I grinned."gee..."I whispered,I blushed again."heh,that was kinda corny huh?"i said,she cupped my cheeks."no way."she said,my face was redder then a tomato at this point.

"J-Jordyn?"

"Yeah Dave?"

"Can...I kiss you?"

She smiled,"I was gonna ask you the same question."she admitted.I grinned,i cupped her cheek and gently kissed her.she held onto me as she kissed back,when we pulled away she gently leaned her forehead against mine."i...love you Jordyn..."i admitted,she smirked."I love you too Dave..."she confessed,i widened my eyes and blushed."really?"I asked,she nodded.I grinned,"SHE LOVES ME!"I cheered.