CHAPTER ELEVEN; A PITY TRIP

chapter eleven
( afterlife )

DAYS PASSED before Odeya left her bed after that day

DAYS PASSED before Odeya left her bed after that day. After seeing the old man. He had looked so. . .unreal. So translucent yet real enough to be standing there looking right back at her. And Scott and Stiles both hadn't seen him which made her wonder, was she going insane? It made since coming back from the dead had to have some cons. But was that it? or would she be seeing him again? 

Just the thought alone sent chills through her entire body, whoever or whatever he had been she knew he wasn't human. 

Okay enough was enough, she needed to do something other then rot in her bed. Actually, matter of fact she needed to shower.  So she got up, undressed and hopped into the shower being as quick as she could, then she changed back into her old clothes and threw her hair up in a towel before heading back to her room.

Usually this was the time of the day where Odeya planned to do something and then changed her mind and spent the day in bed doing nothing, but today it seemed as if the universe had its own idea. 

Malia walked into her room like she lived there herself and Odeya didn't even want to think about what she had done to their front door. 

"Tracy's a Kanima" she started, grabbing Odeya's wrist and leading her downstairs. "We took her to Deaton's to figure out what was happening and she attacked us and ran" she briefed tossing Odeya her own keys and then heading outside.

"Attacked? Wait what who was attacked why did she attack your guys?" Odeya exclaimed confused.

Malia sighed, "Stiles and Scott thought it would be better to keep you out of the loop right now but there's something in town, something bad. Stiles, Scott, and Deaton were paralyzed but I healed and they told me to get you and then go after her. We've already wasted enough time but I promise them I wouldn't go alone so come on!"  she urged.

How had Stiles managed to keep her completely out of this? God she was going to murder him later. She knew exactly why, they pitied her. Of course after literally dying that was to be expected but to actually witness it, she was pissed. And pissed at herself for not sniffing it out herself.

AFTER HOPPING into Odeya's jeep the duo drove over the speed limit following Tracy's scent, including Malia's head sticking out the window as a dog would do. Odeya tried her best not to focus on that image but the fact Tracy was a Kanima, another goddamn Kanima. She hadn't really been here when the whole Jackson situation went down but from what she heard they were a pain in the ass to handle.

Tracy's scent led the two to the Sherriff's Station which immediately worried Odeya, hopefully, her father wasn't in any danger, though currently, she found it hard to believe. They stepped through the front doors and Malia quickly smelled blood, leading them into an office to find Lydia on the ground bleeding out.