😷🤒Rao's are CovidQuarantine (+) 🤧 😷

Start from the beginning

Pallavi just look at them with narrow eyes as they're look back at her with mischievous smile and before she could react they're pulling eachother hair and rolling over mattress here and there and Ridhan look more funnier because of his long hair all messy by his brother.

Pallavi taken rivan and hold his both hand scold him with stern look but he was unaffected and continue his laugh and show his tounge to her,he hold his mother's face with his tiny hand and lick it so she could easily cooldown her anger and he is just smiling more as now she starting to tickle him more.

Ridhan is looking at his mother and brother and than his father as both are busy playing with eachother.

Raghav and Ridhan both sit quietly and eat watermelon which is raghav bring for all.

Pallavi hug rivan tightly and look at her another child who is busy with his daddy in eating 🍉 and they are enjoy it all alone leave this two here. They also join them and both the babies licking watermelon and eat it with all smile,they are special fond of with watermelon.

For night raghav make a plan to take them out for dinner so he booked table in  Aquwa legacy restaurant.

Soon night at 8pm they were ready to go and most exciting are twins for outing.

(raghvi and babbies outfit for dinner)

Raghavrao is coming with his family so all are alert in the restaurant and security arrangements also double checked before he coming .

Raghav and pallavi both places twins on babysafety seats and put seatbelt on them and they both are so much happy for their car ride.

As car start they are clapping and smiles widely and make happy sounds as they were seeing outside moving objects.

They are reach restaurant on time and Ridhan is with pallavi and Rivan is with raghav as they enter in the hotel.

All eyes are on them and here they hide both twins face and quickly walk inside.

Raghav booked a private corner of the restaurant so no one disturb them. Soon they reached to thier table and pallavi sit insider sofa. Both twins are looking around and observe lights and all decorations.

Pallavi is holding both babies together as they're set on the table and Raghav is talking with manager for arrangement about food and security services.

Both twins look around and there eyes are fix on colourful lights and
Fountain .

Both twins look around and there eyes are fix on colourful lights and Fountain