𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀

(𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀)

(𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀)

𝟭. 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗹 - when using my plot it is VERY important that you ask my permission to use it. it took time to make the plots and characters up. its so unprofessional to steal my work.

𝟮. 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗱𝗲 - please don't be rude. if you are being rude whilst asking for a plot i won't give it to you.

𝟯. 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 - the plot is ultimately mine, so i will decide who fits best for writing it. at the end of each plot there will be password, to be even considered you need to answer the question!

𝟰. 𝗽𝗮𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 - there is NO payment involved. the only thing i ask is a follow! :)

𝟱. 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 - please just be patient and professional. make sure the book is professional.

𝟲. 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 - please have the first chapter out in 2 weeks of me giving you the plot. if you are busy or unable to complete the chapter, please reach out to me so we can figure something out.

𝟳. 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 - if you want to change something, like the faceclaim or name please message me first!

𝟴. 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘀 - please credit me for the plot! a dt page would be nice in the book but not needed. my username just needs to be in the book somewhere. 

𝟵. 𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 - if the story is not available there will be a check (✔) next to the name of the chapter. if it is not taken there will be a x near the chapter name like this (✗)

𝟭𝟬. if you feel like you can't complete the book or have lost inspiration,  please please message me! i won't get upset!

* means that it can be changed, but you must ask me what you would like to change it to. 

thank you for reading the rules!