"Things are only going to get worse now that she knows we know," Boyd assumed.

"Derek and Scott will get her to heal Cora," she told him. "And find Stiles' father. They'll find a way."

"They'd better," Peter said, watching as Cora once again fell unconscious in the bed.

☽︎

Derek, Scott, Stiles, and Jennifer all piled out of the evacuated hospital's elevator. With a painfully tight grip on Jennifer's arm, Derek led them to Cora's room. But he stopped when he saw the bed empty. There was a puddle of black blood and mistletoe on the ground, with black drops leading out of the room and down the hall.

"Derek," Scott said, suddenly hearing the commotion that was past a set of doors.

A moment later, the doors flew open and Peter was slid across the floor to their feet, looking particularly roughed up.

"We got a problem," Peter said, looking up at them. "Big problem."

They looked to see the twins had morphed into their mega-alpha form. They had Boyd shoved up against the wall while Willow was crouched by Cora's side, who was unconscious on the ground.

"We killed you!" the merged wolf roared angrily.

"Did you now?" Boyd asked, raising an eyebrow. Then he groaned as it tossed him into a cart of medical supplies.

Derek let out a snarl as he shifted and ran at the merged wolf. He didn't stand much of a chance while they were like that, even when Scott joined in and Boyd got back on his feet.

Stiles glanced at Cora, knowing they needed to get her away from the fight. "Help me," he ordered, looking down at Peter. They ran behind the merged wolf, thankful that it was too busy holding Scott up against the wall.

"Ethan, Aiden, stop! You don't know what you're doing," Scot groaned out, his chest aching from how hard it was being pressed on.

"All we want is her," the merged form said.

But then the ding of the elevator drew all of their attention. Jennifer had a smirk on her lips as the doors closed, hiding her from view and taking her away.

The twins roared angrily and dropped Scott. Before they could attack once more, the pack was running.

Boyd and Willow were right behind Peter, who was holding Cora. Scott, Derek, and Stiles followed, trying to delay the twins. They ran through the hospital and past the morgue until they found an out-of-service operating room.

Peter quickly laid Cora on a gurney to check on her. Once everyone filed in, Boyd locked the doors — though a lock wouldn't really keep the twins out.

"Where's the big guy?" Stiles asked Scott and Derek.

"He's close," Derek whispered, nervously listening for them.

"What about Ms. Blake?" Stiles asked. But the upset look on Derek's face was enough of an answer. "What do you mean? What does that mean? Like, she's gone? Scott, are you kidding me?"

Derek quickly shushed him as his voice raised. "Quiet."

"Me be quiet? Me, huh? Are you telling me what to do now?" Stiles asked angrily. "When you let the psychotic, mass-murdering woman who poisoned your sister, and killed Willow's father, and has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed go?"

"Stiles," Scott said, needing him to calm down. "They're still out there."

"And - and they want her, right? Which means now we don't have her either, so my dad and Cora are both dead!"