Chapter Twenty Nine

Dean wanted to own Cass' pleasure, pain every moment even his very breath and it scared him. Really scared him at that moment as Cass fell apart he knew he would do anything for him. "Look at me Cass I own your orgasms." With that Cass came hard as he stared back into Dean's intense eyes. When Cass' eyes came into focus he started searching. He needed Sam the gentle side he was trapped between fire and ice. Dean was the fire with his anger and darkness while Sam was ice always ready to balance his brother out. He didn't search long Sam's lips found it's way to Cass' forehead. "Rest now you have had enough excitement for one day." "What about you guys?" Cass asked with an almost pouty face. Sam smiled at him how could you not the guy was so damn cute. "We will be fine today was all about you you needed us and we need you too but we want you to slowly adjust into being with two men. We don't want to overwhelm you." Dean agreed but he was in pain he needed to jerk off and fast. Cass curled up next to Sam as Dean walked out of the tent which they had somehow managed to stumble in the middle of all that. He went and jerked off by the time he was back Cass and Sam had fallen asleep in each other's arms but Cass looked a bit restless like he knew Dean was missing. When Dean wrapped his arms around him he left out a small hum like he was finally contented. Dean couldn't help but smile never in his life had someone needed him this much his body, his warmth, his comfort. Everyone he knew needed him to fight to be a kind of a monster so he could sleep at night with blood in his hands and death looming over him. Never had he had someone who needed him as a human capable of affection and peace. Dean liked this feeling he liked it a lot and he knew no matter what he would always protect it cause something at the back of his mind warned him this was his fortune and as they say it only knocked once.