Part 1 : Stop it MOM

She just wants a life for her baby.🎼

Y/N Pov :
It was a very beautiful day, easter day and here I am with my daughter and my mother in an easter fair festival.

"Mumma its so fun."

My daughter is riding a ride which is for small kids.

"Are you enjoying Taehee?" I said clicking some photos of her in cherry and happy voice

I said clicking some photos of her in cherry and happy voice.

My mother is sitting on a bench watching her daughter and granddaughter enjoying.

"Taehee, you have fun, I am coming ok."
I said and she nodded happily.

I went to my mom and sat beside her.

"What are you thinking Mom?" I asked.

"She is enjoying, she is so cute right, I love to see her enjoying."

"Hmmm" I smiled

"All she need is a father."

My smile faded and she tilted her head to see me and found me sad.
She kept her hand on my shoulder.

"Y/N my child, why don't you date someone, you're just 25, you have to live such a long life, how will you live it all alone?"

"I am not alone mom, I have my daughter, I have you.'

"But child, life without a partner is like a car without wheels. If not about yourself think about your daughter, about her future.... She needs a father."

"She doesn't need father. I am her mother and father both."
This time a little anger visible in my voice.

"She needs, just think, in future when her school friends will tease her saying she doesn't have father or if Taehee only got jealous of other girls seeing them playing and spending time with their father.... Think about her y/n."

"Mom, In all types of conversation why you always come to this topic?"

"Because I care for my daughter, I can't see you ruining your own life."

"But mom I am happy, You are here, Taehee is here, I don't need anyone else for my happiness."

"What if something happens to me?"

She said and I rubbed my forehead cause I am vexed now. She continued with her emotional blackmail.

"Today I am here so, whenever you go to work, I take care of Taehee, but what if one day I will leave this world. Who will take care of Taehee then?"

"Mom, please Stop it."

"I have to leave this world someday, child. I just want you to get settled so that I can peacefully leave this world."

"Who will marry me, mom knowing that I have a daughter of 3 years old, which is my own blood."

She remained silent for sometime and then continued.

"Jungkook.... He is a very good boy. You see how he treats Taehee. He is so dear to her. He will be a good father and a good husband......"

"Mom he is just my best friend and that's it."

"I know that's why I am telling you, start dating him. He is a very good boy. He will surely make you happy."

"I don't love him mom."

"Because yet you see him like a friend, See him like a man, you will surely start loving him."

Before I could say anything, my phone ranged and I saw caller ID.... It was Jungkook.

"See I said right and your phone rang, and that too Jungkook's phone."

She said and I stared at her annoyed.
I left her and went to a corner to talk to him.

"Hello"

"Hello y/n where are you?"

"Actually I came here in easter fair festival with my daughter. She insisted me so yeah..."

"Well, Boss said there's an important meeting and we all have to come there."

"Oh ok I am coming."

"Yeah OK."

Phone hung up

I went to mom and saw Taehee also there with her.

"Mom I have to go, Boss has set an important meeting, I will drop you home and then I will leave for office." I said

"But Mumma I want to ride in Giant Wheel also." Taehee whined

"We will come any other day, dear, Let's go mom."

"But you have took a whole day leave for us right?" Mom said

"Yeah but work came, What can I do?"

"In future when I will not be there and like this if you have to leave for somewhere, Who will take care of Taehee then?"

Oh I am tired of this now....

"Mom I have a very important meeting, I don't have time to argue with you on any topic, at least not right now."

"Yeah right you don't have time for your mother."
She muttered but was loud enough for me to hear though I ignored.
I really don't have time to argue with her.

We settled in car. Mom is mad at me and Taehee is whining and requesting me to take her to restaurant.

"Mumma but I want to have some delicious food of restaurant."

"I will bring it on the way back home at night Ok." I said still focusing on driving.

She made sad pout and crossed her arms against her chest looking so cute.

I dropped them home and went to office to attend the meeting.

Our boss, Suga boss is well, very strict. We have to be punctual.
Above all he is my brother. Whatever I'm today, he is the reason.
__________________________________________