Reunion - 11

The first thing Mirabel saw as her eyes cracked open were two blurs of what she guessed were faces. But it didn't take her long to figure out who they were as her sisters loudly screamed her name and hugged her tightly but not too tight as to hurt her injuries. She heard Isabella laugh at her face of confusion and her sight cleared up as she was reunions with her now cracked green glasses.

   Luisa sat to her left and Isa at her right and they both had one of her small hands in their palm of theirs. Mira saw tears in Luisa's eyes and with some help sat up and hugged them both. Antonio quickly jumped in her lap to join the group hug and soon the whole family was in it. All that was missing now was Casita and Abuela.

Abuela watched from a distance as her family all hugged one another with huge smiles on their faces, even Bruno got in on the hug. Pepa had pulled him in a moment earlier as he had stood awkwardly to the side. She wanted to join them but wasn't sure what Mirabel's reaction to her would be. She decided to wait until a time for them to talk privately and walked off to help the town with their new Casita.

Mirabel saw her Abuela walked off but what her grandmother did not know was that she blamed herself for Casita falling. She had taken her harsh words to heart and wanted to make up for her mistakes. Once she was fully healed Mirabel had every intention to slip away and guard Encanto with her life if needed now that the mountains had cracked and left them vulnerable.