Part-1🖤

"Huhh! At last. I got a leave,And that too for an about 1¹/² month,you really don't know how much this 1¹/² months means to me"A young man in his 20's said talking to himself."okay,so it's time to enjoy,hmm what about a trip?'To France' Hmm,no I don't want to get stressed by sitting on the plane for 17 hrs. 'Hmm, what about Jammu?I have heard that it's the strangest state on the whole India,wonder what's out there-Ahh!so anyway I will go to Jammu and will find why that state is soo strange"He said as he decided to go Jammu.

He booked his tickets 25th October and he was too shocked to see that there were hardly 2 plains which go to Jammu.

25th october,

He entered on the plain and there hardly 5 people,it was raining quite badly he didn't know but he felt quite strange on that atmosphere. The journey was completely silent.After off about 1 your he reached Jammu's capital city. He was quite weird of that atmosphere,though it was just 2 pm out there everything seemed liked it's gonna be night soon,sun wasn't that's much coming out and there were not much people,it was cold and ofc he was a bit uncomfortable out there and atlast he decided to look for a hotel where he can stay.

It was dark,he was walking alone,not even a single creature to see he did saw some of them staring at him through their big apartment's large windows but when he noticed it was about to look back,the windows shut suddenly,he didn't know what to do...

It was dark,he was walking alone,not even a single creature to see he did saw some of them staring at him through their big apartment's large windows but when he noticed it was about to look back,the windows shut suddenly,he didn't know what to do nothing caught his attention other than a dark dim light falling on him,the houses out there a old-fashioned,there was nothing just nothing.

It was just 4:30pm the faded sun completely leaving him alone,there was just a dim street light out there,right now he regretted."Why the fuck,did I came here" he groaned Because he didn't know what to do. It's the first ever time on his entire life that he experienced some loneliness.
♤Was with a millions of people
Around me dancing & playing
But now in the middle of nowhere
Just a dark light falling on me
A sensation that I never felt
Still it was beautiful,I don't know
But am a feeling sad with no reason
Don't know anything
Just stuck on a thing that I don't know ♤"His mind whispered as he was helpless.

Precap-First meet 🥀

Song credits-Ofc me

Do vote & Comment
PLZZZZZ...💟