Part-11🖤

"Ss..sumed..h" His dad muttered as he found him talking to someone "Hmm,dad I was just,I was just calling... mo..m" sumedh said being hell nervous

"Oh!Your mom?Then why will she tell you that she is pregnant you slut" His dad muttered while gritting his teeth and sent a force on the word PREGNANT.

"Dad,it's not,!please dad just let me explain" sumedh said he started panicking soo much and his whole body started to sweat

"Oh!so you want ME to listen YOU?You Bitch" His dad roared loudly and he gripped sumedh's hairs and pushed him hardly making sumedh's head hit in the wall and causing pain on his head, while his dad and caught the phone and dialed the recent number which's saved in the name,

"LOVE♥️"

That really made his dad soo much Angry and gritt his teeth hardly making a disgust face and seeing sumedh through the corner of his eyes who was laying on the floor with much pain on his head because of being pushed hardly.

Sumedh's dad quickly made a call on that number and sumedh noticed that "Dad please noo" sumedh said as he stood up and ran near him and was about to prevent him from calling her by catching his phone BUT,
His dad once again pushed him hardly which resulted in falling off sumedh and hitting his hardly once again and his dad himself went to his room and locked it

"Dad, please....I beg you" sumedh almost choked as he went near the door of room and started hitting the door with tears in his eyes........

.
.

Oh!sumedh why did you cut the call, what happened and are you not...? Mallika just asked being hell nervous and a lil bit sad but was cut off by.........

"Oh!You Bitch
I was just waiting for you,Whom you think you are?Don't have just a lil bit shame in being with MY son you poor Fuck......
You literally thought that my son will drool over you whose is getting along with each man each day?You freaking slut.....
Just now listen to me the truth is that sumedh never loved you nor he will love you, all those things happened was just a nightmare and better you just ABORT that slut baby which is in your fuck womb,you got it slut?Just from now on don't even dare to just think about sumedh or else your body will be fired from my hands you bloody Fuck...........

His dad said and hang up and deleted that number from his phone while sumedh was just tired,he heard everything his dad said to her,sumedh was just helpless he keeps on crying and crying,not knowing what will happen on their life.......

.
.
"What just happened "? Mallika whispered as tears were continuously falling down her cheeks, her eyes freaking red due to the things she had heard right now and pain......

"I AM NOT AT ALL A SLUT,I JUST LOST MY VIRGINITY JUST FOR MY LOVE,SUMEDH " Mallika shouted on top off her lungs while clutching her dress, looking at her baby bump, crying her heart out heavily,and throwed the phone somewhere making it break.......

.
.
.
After 2 weeks,

Mallika was in a kind of depression after those incidents happened her mental state is only filled with sorrows,sumedh's dad's words deeply hurted her,she doesn't even likes to eat or can't just sleep properly because all the words of his dad's where continously haunting her head and sometimes making her think that she should end this life..........

.

"I guess sumedh's dad is right...
I really ruined sumedh's precious life,
Right know,He might be crying just because me,I really didn't knew that I am this bad,I AM SOO SORRY" Mallika said hugging her knees,crying bitterly....

"I really don't want you too to suffer ,I know you would be only happy if your dad is with you and if your mom is a good mom,But I guess I really can't give you both,I'm not a good mom and I don't think your father is gonna come someday"

Mallika whispered herself and chocked at last,she now felt disgusted on herself,she doesn't know what to do,she's just like an alive helpless woman prisoned on the hell cages...

.
.

"I can't let you starve or suffer in this cruel world,I AM SOO SORRY" She whispered and chuckled sadly one last time before the doctor made her unconscious.

Means,

'SHE ABORTED THE BABY'

.

.

.
Do vote plzz...🐿
And do comment your thoughts too...💁‍♀️