"Yes she was I never asked if it was okay I brought Irene with me I'm sorry."

"She's one of your closets friends and you clearly trust her. I'm okay with her being here but she will need to sign a confidentiality form but apart from that. I'm glad you've someone to confide in.

"Thank you."

Meghan was introduced to the people of Catalina and spent three weeks enjoying everything her future home has to offer. She and George returned to New York to put the final finishing touches on Sarah's baby shower.

Sarah was blindfolded as she holds on to Meghan who takes her into the venue then takes the blindfold off of her. The look of delight on Sarah's face was evident, "Right let's get this party started."

Lucy takes a hold of Sarah and they start to dance to baby one more time. Meghan watches as her sisters enjoy themselves on the dance floor while thinking Susan has a lot to answer for.

"Meghan come join us," shouts Sarah.

Meghan walks on the dance floor and starts dancing with her sisters. "I'm glad my work colleagues are here too. Thank you for doing this for me Meghan.  I thought Marco was taking me to a hotel for a dirty weekend."

"You're welcome I'm just happy I could do this for you. And equally glad a lot of the press isn't focused on us like it was a month ago."

"You and me both the baby is due in a few weeks and I'm glad there won't be a sea of press waiting outside the hospital." Just then sisters are doing it for themselves starts playing.

"No way", says Meghan as she Lucy and Sarah starts laughing.

"That will be Louis,  I'm pretty sure he asked them to play that.," says Lucy.

"Right I'm in desperate need of a sit down and food," says Sarah.

Lucy and Meghan help Sarah to their table where Louis, Marco and George were in deep discussions about something. "Where is the bathroom in this place the baby is doing somersaults on my bladder."

"There's a private one upstairs to the left there's a security guard guarding it," answers George.

"We'll go with you," Lucy stands and helps Sarah up.

After they all use the bathroom Lucy, Sarah and Meghan go exploring with three bodyguard following their every movement. Afterwards they head back downstairs where the food was being served.

They each take a seat and dive into the finger foods they were served. Meghan takes a hamburger from George's plate and kiss him on the lips.

When dinner was over everyone watches as Sarah opens her baby gifts. "The family decided not to give Sarah her real gifts in front of everyone. Since they didn't know Sarah's work colleagues. So she was given a blanket for the baby by Lucy and a diaper bag by Meghan. The palace checked everyone who was invited backgrounds.

In the car on the way home Meghan looks at her phone sadly, "What's wrong?" Ask Sarah.

"I was looking to see if Ryan called me then I remembered he doesn't have my phone number anymore."

"You miss him?"

"He was my dad for twenty eight years of my life and I'm pretty sure he didn't know what Susan did."

"He disappeared after the gala. I'm going to continue not trusting him until the evidence tells me otherwise"

Two weeks later Meghan was at work when she got a call from Marco, "Come quick Sarah in labour."

"I'm on my way to the hospital."

"Sarah is at home it's too late to move her."

"OMG I'm on my way," Meghan hurriedly turns off her computer and grab her bag. "April," she shouts walking into her reception room. "I need to go it's time."

"Let me know what she has and I'll rearrange your appointment with Mr Peters for another day."

"Thank you."

Meghan heads for the bathroom where she does her business. and washes her hand. As she turns to get a paper towel she sees a figure staring at her. Meghan was taken back when she realises it's Ryan.

"Ryan how did you get in the building and where have you been?"

He hugs her, "Meg it's so good to see you I had no clue your mother kidnapped you none. You have to believe me I'm innocent in all of this. I swear to you?"

Meghan notices how profusely he was swearing. "Ryan how did you get past security downstairs?"

"Money my darling daughter money.  I have been paying someone to keep tabs on you."

"Where is Susan?" Ask Meghan.

"Who knows probably trying to steal another baby," he laughs and Meghan looks at him in horror.

"You knew! You knew I was not yours?"

"My darling daughter you will always be my baby girl. Now I want you to walk out this bathroom like everything is okay. If you don't I will tell your nanny's new friend to kill her and Arthur."

"Please don't hurt them."

"Do as I say and no one will get hurt?"

Something in Meghan knew she had to take a stand, "You're lying Grace isn't with a friend and you can't hurt her or Arthur. He's going to be king one day. Do you really thing the palace wouldn't background check everyone his carer interact with as a friend."

"You always were too smart for your own good," he points a gun at her.

I've edited this chapter at least 3 times since last week yet for some reason this is the version that copied over. Well Ryan is a naughty boy after all. Just how bad read and fine out.