42 ~ [A Very Catastrophic Portion]

Start from the beginning

Wasn't he the one who hurted me? Why am I suffering now? Wasn't he the one how played with my feelings? Why am I at fault now?

****Flashback****

"I'm leaving, it's urgent. Pay with my card and the driver will drive you home after you're finished." That's all he said tossing his credit card on the table after seeing something on his phone. He rushed out of the restaurant in the middle of dinner, ruining our date once again, leaving me alone for the third time now. He never gives me any explanation. He left me alone in this empty restuarent he booked only for us. He just left.

All I know is I'm getting really frustrated with his this kind of behaviour day by day. If anything really came up he should tell me at least. I'm also tensed for him.

I stirred my soup with the spoon until it turned cold. I don't know what's happening but he is behaving strange these days. He doesn't pay me attention when I spoke, he doesn't spend time with me like before. Is he getting bored of me?

A tiny drop of tear fell into my soul bowl and that was when I knew I'm crying. I bit onto my lip, as another tear escaped my eyes and dissolved in the soup again.

I am scared. Is he alright? What happened to him? My heart tightened thinking he doesn't want me anymore. I knew I am too afraid to lose him, to lose the only man I loved in my entire life.

I paid the bill with my card even after he gave me his own. We didn't even eat half of the dinner and I didn't have any appetite left in me to eat. His driver drove me back to my apartment.

No messages. No calls. He didn't even ask me if I reached home like he used to but I calmed myself thinking he might me busy or something really important came up.

This went for days. And then a week was over. It was like he disappeared in the thin air. I wanted him to text me, to call me, to come to me because it was him who left me there all alone and I was still angry at him. And this was the third time he left me alone like that. A week went by but I have no idea about his whereabouts. Where is he? How is he doing? Anxiety ran down my nerves whenever I thought something happened to him or something is really wrong.

I decided to leave my ego and see him. I didn't text nor called him cause I only wanted to meet him and talk to him. We can't stay like this, we need to talk. And is he really so busy, he can't give me a single text let alone a call in a whole damn week!?

As if he read everything in my mind, he came to see me the same day. I downed my eyes when I opened the door finding him leaning against the door frame. He hugged me and I closed my eyes. I felt relief. His hugs always somehow manages to relief me.

"I missed you and I'm sorry" He uttered kissing my hair. I melted and I forgave him like I always do. We barely spent an hour together when he said he needs to go because he is leaving for Russia after two hours and it will take quite a few days there. I was hurt for a while cause he didn't mention it to me before and being separated again. He said he'll be too busy, so maybe we won't be able to talk. I'm hurt more but he took my pain away with an apologetic kiss. Probably that's good because my exams are going to start and I can keep my focus on my study.