i like himm

Taehyung pov

I was driving back to our home...i was sooo happy , she smiled to meee for the 1st time, she talks with me softly for the 1st time... i am now on cloud nine....

Taehyung- we are here.

With that i got out and moved towards the door where yn was sitting and opened it for her...

Yn pov

He opened the car door for me... 🙃🙃

We started going inside when i see his other friends was sitting there with kanak and nitika...

My mood immediately changed...

They both come towards me..

Nitika- Y/n , you okay??

I ignored her....

Kanak was going to put her hand on my shoulder but i moved back...

Taehyung and the other members were looking at the scene with confused face...

They expected them to hug each other and thank each other but.....

Jk- is everything alright...

I again ignored it and started walking upwards the stairs to the room...

Nitika- Y/N LISTEN PLEASE...

i controlled my tears and closed the door behind my back...

Dont cry yn...control...once you started cry that you wont be able to stop...

I moved and stand in the balcony trying to control myself when the door opened and they both came in...

Kanak- y/n please listen to us once...

I decided to give them a chance..

I turn around and said..

Me- okkk.. i am listening..tell me why did you do that...for m-money...

Nitika- money?? Who told you that..

Me- Mr.kim...he showed me the video that he was sitting on the couch and you were sitting on other couch while i was lying unconcious on the couch...he told me you kidnapped me to get money from mr.kim...now tell me..why did you do that.. *i was trying to control my tears from falling*

Kanak- No yn he lied to you...actually what happened is...

(They told me the whole story)

Kanak- and after that when he came to know we are your friends then he throw us in the basement...

I tear left from my eyes.

Me- i-i am s-sorry..i am not a g-good friend... i am sorry.. (i started crying hard)

They both immediately hugged me and comforted me saying if they were in my place they would also think the same...

I really love them a lot..thank you god for sending them in my life.

Me- i dont know how to thank you..you did soo much for me....really...thank you...

Nitika- yah stop crying...you also helped us in our difficult time in past...

Kanak- yes...and thats what friends are for...

I smiled and we again did a group hug..

We heard a knock on door..

Jimin- guys we are going for dinner... get ready...

Nitika- OKAY!

Kanak- we dont have clothes with us..

Me- wear mine...

We went to the cloth area..

Nitika- the f**k..soo many clothes....
Taehyung really love u...hmmm....

Me- I- hmm.. i-i guess..

Kanak- Yn comon... tell us if you like him or not..

Me- i dont know...i used to hate him..but..

Nitika- did he ever forced himself on you..just tell me and i will kill him...

Me- N-no.. he never forced himself on me..

Kanak- did he abuse you?

Me- (he once slapped me but maybe i said to far thats why) No...

Nitika- did he always closed you in room and didnt give anything to eat?

Me- h-he always made me eat..

Nitika- and he also saved your life...yn i guess you should give him a chance..

Kanak- yes...i dont think he is to bad..

I also agree...from sometime i am also feeling something new..i guess i should give him a chance...

Me- yes..

They both smiled and we changed our clothes and went down....

(A/N- yn started having feelings for taehyung uwuuu uwuu...)