Chapter 11

Recap: I thank everyone once more for all the beautiful gifts they bought me and now we're pulling into the restaurant parking lot

Comment and vote!!!!
********************************************

Aurora's POV

" Is something wrong with your meal Aurora?" My Nonno says braking my train of thought.

" my meal- Oh no. My mind was just somewhere else Nonno. The food here is very delicious." Giving a small smile, which he returned the went back to talking to my father.

I haven't been able to eat anything with Alexei the sexy staring right at me.

Finally he looks away and I finish my food in peace. They bring my cake to our area and everyone starts to sing to me including Benny. Which I must say is pretty fuckin adorable.

" Happy birthday tooooo youuuuu!" They sing together finishing the song, tears start to pool in my eyes as I smile.

" okay make a wish sorellina" Vito whispers in my ear. I close my eyes and wish.

I wish to be with my family forever.

Finishing my wish I reopen my eyes and blow the candles out, everyone claps then gets a piece of cake.

********************************************

Waking up to my stupid alarm I get out of bed with my eyes still shut and walk to my bathroom and start to get ready. For what? You might be asking. School.

(Auroras Outfit)

(Auroras Outfit)

Deciding to leave my natural wavy hair down, I let it air dry.

I walk downstairs to get something for breakfast when I already see half of my family in the dining room.

" good morning" I say greeting them, making my way to the table I grab some eggs and bacon and begin eating.

"Alright time to go aurora" Alessandro says walking towards the door with Antonio and Leonardo "alright give me a second I'll meet you guys at the car I have to grab my backpack" all three of them mod their heads and walk out.

I run up to my room and grab my back pack then take one last second to fix my hair a bit then run back downstairs telling the rest of the family bye.

" would you like me to take ur bag my queen" Antonio jokes " shut up" I chuckle brushing past them getting into the car.

They all get in the car and we begin to make our way to school.

Aless parks the car and we get out and walk into the school 20 minutes late thanks to Leo wanting dunkin.

After I get my schedule the boys walk me to my first class which was math, when I got to the door they finally went their own ways.

I knock on the door and the teacher opens it. " can I help you?" He says in a annoyed tone.