Chapter 5

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!!!

***************

Vito's POV

We're watching Netflix when we all hear someone running towards us yelling. "DAD AND AURORA WERE IN AN ACCIDENT THERE ON THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL NOW." we hear Dante scream, everyone gets up and bolts to the car.

"can't we ever get a break" I hear Mason mumble " Apparently not" Vic answers back fast jumping in the car.

Mom, Lucas, Elijah, and Dario all have tears streaming down there faces while the rest of us have worried looks.

We pull in to the hospital and as we are walking into the doors we hear screaming "AURORA" Dario says as we run to where the screaming is coming from and our hearts break as we see the site in front of us.

"Please I just want to be with him, you can fix him right here while I'm with him" we hear and see her sobbing while clinging to him with the doctors still trying to pull her off him.

"I'll call you dad, I'll say I love you too, I'll tell you anything you want to know just p-please don't leave me. p-PLEASE" Tears are falling out of all our eyes. I walk up and pry her off of him and they take him into the OR immediately

As she sees the doctors closing the door she tries to get out of my hold "NO NO p-please I just want to be with him. Please let me stay with him." She turns around and we finally see her face, there's blood all over her.

"Aurora we need to go get you looked at, you look terrible come on" our mom says walking up to her wrapping her arms around her "y-yea oka-" Aurora goes to say but then her face pales

"Rory you okay" Lucas asks running up to her " y-yea Luc just a little dizzy"

"o-okay if you say so" just as these words leave his mouth Arora falls to the ground passing out. "AURORA!!!!" we all yell

"SOMEONE GET OVER HERE AND DO YOUR DAMN JOB BEFORE I FIRE ALL YOUR LAZY ASSES" Victor screams and a Doctor comes running over scared. She checks out Aurora right there" okay her body looks fine, no broken bones, but her head has some damage to it I Just need to make sure nothing is wrong with her past what I can see with my eyes"

"okay just make sure my baby girl is safe" mom says crying "sure thing Mrs. Moretti" they take Arora away and we're all left in the waiting room.

It has been about an hour and still no news about either of them, mom is crying and Alessandro is holding her trying to calm her down.

" Alright Aurora is in room 281 she's awake and okay, she only has a few cuts and bruises" the doctors says walking towards us "then why did she pass out?" Milo asks "from all her crying and screaming plus the stress of the wreck that happened it tired her body out"

"thank you doctor but if you will excuse us" I say walking away "no problem I will see you later when I check up on her"

Aurora's POV

flashback to a week ago

walking down to the kitchen for a glass of water I see my dad sitting in the backyard on the porch. I walk to the door and go sit next to him "hey whatcha thinking about " I ask him casually bumping his shoulder.

"Nothing just life, I'm really happy that we have you back here. Do you wanna know a story?" he asks with a smile. "sure"

"when you were about one and a half I took you to the park. The one right up the road from here, when we got there you refused to play on the play ground. I tried to put you in the baby swing you cried a fussed not wanting to go in it" he says chuckling