Chapter 4

Don't forget to vote and comment. I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!-Natalia<3

*********************************

Giovanni's POV

After Aurora passed out we all started to panic, right now we're on the way to the hospital that I own in our limo.

Victor is driving 20 over the speed limit, my wife is sobbing holding Aurora's hand and running her hands through our sweet neonata's hair whispering 'everything is going to be fine' over and over again.

Five minutes later she tries to pull her self together but is still crying, she then picks up Aurora's unconscious  body and puts it on her lap. Cradling our daughters body in her arms pushing the hair out of her face, and said something that made all of us want to start sobbing.

"It's alright baby mommy is here, everything is going to be okay. If you can hear me I need you to hold on just a little bit longer my love, can you do that for me?" my wife says calmly with tears falling from here eyes.

We then pull into the hospital and the doctor take her body away from us.

*********************************

It has been 2 hours and we were sitting down waiting for an update when Sandro stands and walks up to a nurse that came out of the OR doors and starts yelling "she has been in there for hours when is this shit going to be done!" causing the nurse to start shaking in fear.

"Alessandro calm down, when the doctor finishes we will know. For now sit the hell down, you're not the only one who's worried about her, and you standing there screaming at people that haven't done nothing but their job isn't going to speed up the process."  Vito says lowly with authority.

Sandro then sits down following his brothers orders and waits.

******* 1 hour later******

The doctor walks out of the doors and makes his way to us. "how is she" Alessandro says quickly

"She is stable now, we did have a few minor complications during surgery but they're nothing to be worried about now. There is something we have discovered though" he then pauses with a worried face then looks back at me.

"We were mainly focused on her ribs and lungs and thankfully her ribs aren't broken just badly bruised, but we found scars all over her back, upper stomach, and her thighs some years old and some are new. She has bruises on her writs, arms, and legs that look to be hand prints." At first we all let a breath go hearing that her ribs aren't broke the suck it back in when we hear the last part.

"Boss these are signs of abuse and possibly rape" and that is when my heart dropped. I am going to kill and torture the bastard who did that to my little girl. "when can we see her" my wife asks

"now, she should be waking up any minute" he says nodding his head and walking away allowing us so privacy. We hurry up and run to her room see her laying in the bed, her face is still a little pale and her lips don't have a lot of pink in them.

I walk up next to her and sit in the chair by her bed and bring her hand up and kiss it. " sveglia la mia piccola farfalla"  I whisper and I see a tear run down her face as she mumbles 'bubba'

(T~ wake up my little butterfly)

Aurora's POV

I wake up and I notice I'm in a long hallway , all the walls are painted white and then I see a red door so I walk up to it. Opening the door I notice I'm back home and I see a little girl running around laughing, confused I turn around to leave and see the red door I entered from is now nowhere to be seen.