Chapter 4: Cannot Hear You~

Start from the beginning

"Thirteen and Eraserhead? Where is Allmight!"

"According to the obtained staff itenerary earlier, Allmight should have been here."

'So it was them that instigated the media breach earlier into the campus. Tch'

"Where is he..? I bought many friends with me. Including my very special pet just for him.. but Allmight isn't here.. If I kill these kids, will he appear?"

"Well, isn't that disappointing, Shiggy?"

"Right, Right~! I wanted to see Puppet fight against Allmight too, but he's not here!!"

~back to the students~

<chattering>

"They chose a isolated place away from school. They know when the class is here. It's obvious, this is a calculated attack with one specific goal."

"If what you're saying is correct, doesn't that mean we're in danger!? I DON'T WANNA DIE YET, NOO!! I HAVEN'T GOT A HOLD OF THE GIRLS THREE SIZES, i CAN'T GO DOWN LIKE THISS!!!"

"Ugh, should we just sacrifice him?"

"For sure, kero."

"Enough talking kids, let's focus on getting out of here first."

The group ran to the entrance as fast as they could, careful about leaving anyone behind. However, the mist-like existence appeared blocking their way forcing them to stop from their tracks.

"Not so fast."

'Shit, the trickiest one got away in a blink of an eye! tsk.' Aizawa thought.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that. Pardon our intrusion, we are called the League of Villains and we are here to put an end to this rotten hero-biased society starting with the no.1pro- hero, Symbol of Peace, Allmight." the bastard spoke, even though he has no mouth(?).

"Speaking of him, it seems that he is not present. Is he delayed somewhere?"

"Well, that does not concern me. Because as planned, I am here for this-"

It seemed that Thirteen planned on taking on the villain as she readily opened the cap at the tip of her finger. Much to her surprise, before she could even take another step, Katsuki Bakugo, together with Eijiro Kirishima, lunged to attack the villain.

*Bang!*

With Kirishima's hardened hand together with Bakugo's quirk, they tried to get a hold of the mysterious villain. Bakugo's explosion sounded through as he thought he had hit the objective.

"That was quite a move. After all, even though you're just mere students, you're still this hero world's 'golden eggs'..." To their surprise, the villain spoke and continued to swirl around them.

"You two, MOVE!" Thirteen ordered as she's already taken off the cap from her index finger ready to activate her quirk.

Regardless of that, the villain's mist immediately covered most of the area as if trying to consume them as well. Iida Tenya thought fast and held the two of his classmates, Rikido Sato and Ochako Uraraka, in his arms and got them away for temporary safety. He looked back to where his other classmates was but all he could see was a smaller mini-dome like concentrated purple mist covering the place where they used to be.

At the same time, on the other parts of the USJ, more smaller portals opened and there, the students fell.

"... Setting that aside, THIS is my role.--"

Bakago's POV 
(he'll be on a different circumstances than before.)

Suddenly, I was falling in the air unprepared.
"W-WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKK---" *splash*
I fell into the water.