Chapter 40

Claude pushed Florence's bedroom open, fully dressed to go out. "Flory, we're leaving," he announced as he flicked the light switch on.

Florence squinted his eyes at the brightness that filled the room and covered himself with his blanket. "I don't want to," he complained.

"We're going," he said and yanked Florence's blanket off of him which made him turn away from Claude. "Come on, Flory. You can't stay at home the whole day on a Saturday."

"But it's cold outside!" Florence shouted as he abruptly sat up. He frowned at Claude smiling down at him. He looked down at his pajamas, which didn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary, making him even more confused. "What?"

Claude put the blanket next to Florence and grabbed his chin to make him look up to him. "Hm~," he hummed as Florence waited for Claude's next move with a puzzled face. "It's nothing, I was just looking at your pretty little face," he replied, making Florence's face flush. "And I don't care if it's cold, I already bought the tickets," he added and went to Florence's closet.

"Tickets? For what?" Florence asked.

"Tickets for our date, of course," Claude replied.

"Date!?" Florence shouted bewildered, almost jumping off of his bed. "What do you mean with date!? I don't remember agreeing on one."

"That's 'cause you didn't. I came up with it after seeing an advertisement online," Claude said as a smile spread on his lips. "After we finally got rid of those nasty rumors, we gotta celebrate it."

"That's not how it works," he sighed with an annoyed yet flushed face. "The paparazzi will still be on the lookout for new scoops. If they spot me going all out having fun with you as if nothing happened, it'd sure to start even more rumors."

"Oh don't be so dramatic, it'll be fine," Claude smiled. "Besides, I've already come up with a solution for this.

Florence narrowed his eyes at him. "What kind of solution?" The only response Florence got from him was a smirk.

An hour passed by and they were already in the large crowd of the amusement park. Florence scanned the area around and tugged onto Claude's coat. "How long are we staying here?" he asked, pushing his cap down.

"Until I'm satisfied," he replied with a grin and wrapped his arm around Florence. "It'll be fun~."

Florence glanced down at the "disguise" Claude came up with again. "This will never work," he muttered to himself.

Claude caught what he was muttering about and looked at him with curious eyes. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"This," Florence hissed under his breath as he gestured at the oversized clothes he's wearing. "Disguising myself in your clothes to avoid attention? That will never work! Everyone must've already figured out who I am."

"They're just looking at your gorgeous boyfriend~," Claude said teasingly.

"Claude!" Florence hissed with a flustered face.

He chuckled as he brushed his loose strands of hair out of his eyes. "Oh come one, just relax. Nothing bad will happen," Claude grinned. "Just keep your mind on all the fun things we'll do."

"I suppose..."

Claude noticed a huge roller coaster on the right and stopped in his tracks.

Florence looked curiously at what Claude kept staring at with an eager look and tried to walk away from it. Claude didn't let him go as his grip on Florence became tighter. "I'm not going in that," he hissed as Claude ignored him. "Claude, wait! I don't want to!"