𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

Start from the beginning

Bella suddenly feels the burning feel in her through. Her teeth begins to release venom as she thinks about blood.

Aimee sees this and smirks "yeah. You need to hunt"

|_____________|

Bella and Aimee speed through the forest, looking for an animal to feed on. Aimee admired Bella as she watched her senses become heightened.

Aimee stops at the top of a mountain and waits for Bella. She catches her mate as she runs into her arms.

"Close your eyes" Aimee insists. Bella does so as Aimee spins her around so Bella's back leans against Aimee's front. "What do you hear?"

Bella's eyes widen as she hears a deer. She goes to attack it but a strong wind hits the mates and a scent of a human lingers in the air.

Bella's attention snaps towards it. Suddenly a smell of blood appears and Bella looses her control.

"Bella don't" Aimee yells but it was too late. Bella had taken off in the direction of the human.

With a sigh Aimee chases after her. "Bella stop" she yells once she catches up with said girl. They were stood on a cliff, a little under the human rock climber.

"I'm sorry I didn't realise there'd be people this far from the trails." Aimee apologises.

"I have to get outta here" Bella grunts.

Instead of letting her run off Aimee pulls Bella towards her. "I've got an idea" she smiles.

Placing a hand around the back of Bella's neck she captures Bella's lips with her own.

Bella immediately kisses back, as all the thoughts of the bleeding human disappears. It was as if all of her other senses didn't exist.

The blonde vampire pulled away and smirked. "I see that helped."

"Shut up" Bella retorted, jumping down to the forest below them. Aimee laughs "that's my Bella"

Once they had found the deer again it was about to be attacked by a mountain lion. Bella jumped in and killed the lion, draining it if all its blood.

|____________|

"Well I'm amazed. You stopped attacking for human blood. Even mature vampires have problems with that" Aimee exclaims.

"Yeah.. well I have you to thank. I don't know why but I just forget about everything else when I kiss you" Bella smiles.

"That's what's called a mate bond, my love"

"Quit flirting" Jacob blacks voice calls out as he exits the Cullen house.

"You're still here" Bella grins.

"So are you. I didn't expect you to seem so.. you. Except for the creepy eyes" the werewolf goes to move closer to Bella but she puts her hand out.

"I would keep my distance right now."

"It's safer for the baby to see how you do with me first." Jacob explains.

"Since when do you care about, Cecelia?" Bella scoffs.

Jake looks to Aimee to see if he should explains about imprinting but the vampire shakes her head no.

"All right. Take a whiff" he says. Bella moves closer and smells the boy. "Well I can see what everyone's been talking about. Jake, you really do stink. "

All three of them laugh. Jake stops laughing and instead just smiles "you guys really look great together". Aimee turns to Bella with an excited smile

"Wanna come meet our daughter?"

|_____________|