𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲

𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲

BELLA AND EDWARD WERE walking through the forest, every now and then Bella would put her blood on a near by tree.

It was so her scent could be traced by the newborns to the battlefield. Over the past few days Edward and Bella had become closer as friends.

When they had to something for the plan together they would always make the best out of it.

"I think you're going overboard" Edward laughs as Bella marks every tree she sees.

"If this is all I can contribute I wanna be thorough"

"The newborns will be frantic" Edward smiles. He looks at Bella finger as blood exits.

"Hey, don't make yourself uncomfortable" Bella says softly.

"It doesn't bother me anymore." Edward admits.

"Since when?"

"Since I've had to spend my weekends alone with you" he smirks.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm such an inconvenience, Eddie" Bella taunts with a grin.

"Don't call me-" he pauses "did Aimee tell you to call me that?!"

"Maybe" Bella smirks. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get used to it. Won't you, Eddie?"

The vampire narrows his eyes at the girl as Jacob approached them. "Alice says there's a storm coming." Edward tells the two.

"Yeah, I can feel it. We should get going." Jacob suggests.

"I'll see you in a couple of hours" Edward nods, about to leave. Bella grabbed his wrist and pulls him into a hug.

"Be safe" she whispers.

"Always am, B"

|_______________|

The following day it was almost time for the battle. After a long conversation with Jacob last night Edward new that Jacob was not going to stop chasing after Bella.

The vampire had thought over how to push him away and he realised he had to tell Jacob about the plan and how Aimee and Bella would in fact be getting married.

He didn't want to say it directly so he made sure Jacob was listening when he talked with Bella.

"I'm worried about Aimee. I'm sure last night couldn't have been easy on her. With all the worry." Bella admits to Edward.

"That definitely wouldn't have made her list of top ten favourite evenings" he chuckles.

"She has a list?!" Bella smiles.

"Yeah. She got drunk and told me" Edward laughs at the memory. "All ten she spent with you"

"Really?!" Bella grins.

"Yeah, it's actually quite insulting" Edward jokes.

"Well do tell" Bella insists.

"Number one was when you said you'd marry her" Edward remembers, smiling at the thought of how they must have felt.

"She said, and I quote 'I can't wait to call her Mrs Hale-Cullen" Edward chuckles.

"God that woman is so stuck in the past. This is the 21st century. I'm gonna at least wanna hyphenate my name" Bella jokes.

"Oh yeah? What.. two hyphens!" Edward laughs at Bella's facial expression "Mrs Hale-Cullen-Swan"

"Okay maybe I won't hyphenate" Bella realises with a huge grin. Her face drops as she sees Jacob approach them with an angry look.

"You're still together?! And you're marrying her!" Jacob yells.

"Jake, I-" Bella begins but cuts herself off when she turns to Edward in realisation. "You knew he was listening!"

"He deserved to know." Edward mutters. Bella scoffs and runs off to follow the werewolf.

|_______________|

Down below in the clearing, the Cullens all stood as the heard the newborns get closer.

At the top of the mountain Edward listened carefully to the thoughts of his family, the wolves and the newborns.

Suddenly all the newborns entered from the forest. They charged towards the Cullens as the older vampires ran to kill them.

More and more newborns died as they approached. As the werewolves joined it was clear the newborns were outnumbered.

"Aimee's with Jasper and Alice. They're all good." Edward tells Bella as she watches him intently.

"That's good" Bella nods as she bites the nail on her thumb, a nervous habit she had picked up since Victoria came into her life.

Aimee sprints across the field, ripping apart every newborn in her path. The skills she had were not a match for the newborns. She never thought she would say it but thank god for Maria.

"She's close. I can hear her thoughts" Edward tells Bella in a frantic state.

Hearing his words Aimee speeds away from the battle and rushes to the mountain top. In about two minutes she was there.

"She's not alone" Aimee tells the two as she walks to them. Bella sighs in relief as she sees her mate alive.

The human quickly stands behind Aimee as they wait for the two blood hungry vampires to approach.

Suddenly a boy with blonde hair and red eyes appears. Riley Biers.

"Riley, you have to listen to us" Edward begs. "Victoria's just using you to distract us. She knows we'll kill you"

A loud thump is heard as Victoria lands on the ground beside Riley.

"Hello, Puddin"

|_______________|