𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀

IT WAS THE NEXT EVENING and Aimee was sat opposite Esme in the Cullen's living room.

The teenage brunette vampire was sat reading a book Bella had chosen for her. The vampire had already read it several times but pretended to be clueless so she could please Bella.

A light gasp escaped Alice's lips as she entered the room. Aimee entered Alice's mind.

|______________|

"I mean, she probably can't even kiss you without hurting you" the words of Jacob black filled the vampires ears.

He was stood opposite Bella somewhere on the reservation. He pulled her hand to his heart.

"feel that. Flesh and blood and warmth." Then he grabbed her by the cheek, pulling her into a kiss.

Bella's eyes stayed open as she tried to push him off. She finally managed to shove him away. Without hesitation the human punched him, square in the jaw.

Her hand came flying backwards, as if she had punched a wall. Bella held her wrist in pain as she cried out. All Jacob did was stand there.

|_______________|

"Ohh. That mutt is so dead." Aimee spits as she stands up. She tosses her book aside and pulls on her jacket.

"Aimee. Control yourself. If you hurt one of them you risk putting us all in danger" Carlisle warns.

Aimee try's to calm down as she looks for her bike keys. "I won't kill him but I can't promise not hurting him" she mutters.

"They're here" Rosalie says chucking the keys towards the brunette vampire. "Thanks"

|______________|

Aimee sped way past the speed limit as she raced to Bella's house. When she approached the small house she noticed Jacob getting out of Bella's truck.

She abruptly stopped and dropped her bike as if it was nothing. Knowing nobody was around she vampire sped towards the werewolf.

"Aimee!" Bella yelled.

"If you ever touch her against her will again!" Aimee threatens.

"Don't do this here!" Bella begs, she knew Charlie was inside and would most likely hear.

"She's not sure what she wants" Jacob says coldly.

"Let me give you a clue, dog. Wait for her to say the words."

"Fine. And she will."

"Jacob just stop already. Go!" Bella yells.

Soon Charlie comes marching out the front door. "Hey, hey, hey! Easy guys. Easy. Let's take it down a notch. All right?" He says, separating the two enemies.

"What's going on?" The chief asks. Aimee just glares at Jacob, waiting for him to spill.

"I kissed Bella." Jacob admits, causing a low growl to escape from Aimee, luckily only Bella noticed.

"And she broke her hand. Punching my face. Total misunderstanding."

Charlie glares at the werewolf "Jacob, I think it's best you leave. Aims, Bella come inside" the man instructs.

Jacob leaves quickly but Aimee stays firm in her spot. "All due respect Charlie but I think I should take Bella back to my house. My father's back from work and he'll take a look at her hand for free" Aimee suggests.

Charlie nods in agreement. "Do you need me to come with you Bells?" He asks.

Bella quickly shakes her head "No, I'll be back later." The chief nods one last time before entering his house once again.

"Jacob's lucky I didn't tear his throat out right there and then" Aimee grits. Bella looks up at her mate with a small smile.

"Aimee it's fine. I'm fine. Let's just go"

"Are you sure you're okay?" The vampire asks again, scanning her for any other injuries.

"I'm fine" Bella reassures, again.

"Alright, love. Let's go"

|______________|

Bella sat on Carlisle's patient table, Aimee by her side playing with her hair. "It's just a sprain. Should heal fairly quickly." Carlisle reassures as he wraps Bella's hand.

"Trying to walk and chew gum at the same time again, Bella?" Emmett jokes.

"I punched a werewolf in the face" Bella laughs.

Emmett leans forward with a smirk "badass. You're gonna be one tough little newborn."

"Tough enough to take you on" Bella retorts.

Rosalie throws the newspaper she was reading onto the floor and marches out of the room. Her heels clicking onto the wooden floors as she does so.

Bella turns to Emmett with a nervous look "don't worry about it" he smiles.

Aimee sighs and turns to Carlisle and Jasper. "Got any leads?" She asks.

"No sign of the intruder. But Victoria continues to make appearances" Carlisle answers.

Bella kisses Aimee's cheek and leaves to talk to Rosalie. "Of course she does. It's one of her favourite tricks" Aimee mutters.

"What?" Emmett asks. "Victoria. She likes to tease her rivals until they think it's impossible to get her.. and then, when they let their guard down, she pounces."

"This intruder has to be linked to her" Jasper nods. Aimee agrees with a sigh "don't let her see your weaknesses"

"Or we'll all be dead"

|______________|