𝖨𝖨𝖨. 𝖤𝖲𝖢𝖠𝖯𝖤

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗜𝗜 - 𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗘

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗜𝗜 - 𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗘

THE NEXT DAY at school Bella had planned to confront Aimee. She wanted to know what her problem was. But there was a fault to her plan when Aimee Hale-Cullen never showed.

MEANWHILE AIMME SAT in the Denali's living room in Alaska. "Do tell us what she's like, Aims" Kate begged as Irina joined them.

"I don't know her yet. But she's stunning" Aimee says with a small smile.

Tanya shrieks as she also joins the three girls. "This is so exciting!" She squeals. Tanya reminded Aimee of Alice when it came to this stuff.

"She's human, right? Surely that's puts you off? I mean you could hurt her, Aimee" Irina says, stating the obvious.

Aimee looks down at her hands "yeah.. I don't know what I'm meant to do, just from a first glance part of me wants to feed on her whereas there's another part of me that just wants to protect her" she explains.

Tanya rests her head on Aimee's shoulder. "Just see what happens, if anything fait will decide" she says softly.

Aimee smiles at the three girls before getting up and leaving to hunt.

A WEEK WENT BY and Aimee finally plucked up the courage to go back home. When she arrived Esme and Alice where the first to greet her.

"Aimee! Thank god you're home" Alice yelled as she skipped down the steps to give her sister in law a huge hug.

Esme chuckled. Alice had missed Aimee more than anyone, even Jasper. "Hey, Aimee, we're all glad you're feeling better" Esme says, also bringing the blonde into a hug.

Jasper and Rosalie came out and embraced the girl. Followed by Carlisle, Emmett and Edward. "Bella had been waiting for your arrival nonstop" Emmett chuckles.

"Yeah, she's constantly watching us, as if you're magically going to appear" Edward adds with a smirk.

"They're not wrong, the human sure is stalking us" Rosalie mutters. Aimee sighs but keeps a smile on her face.

"I guess I'll have to introduce myself tomorrow then" she says with a small smile. Alice jumps up and down and runs into the house with everyone but Jasper.

"I missed you" Jasper admitted as the walked towards the house.

"I missed you too, Jas" Aimee smiles as she pulls her brother in for an overdue hug.