𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱

"WHAT ABOUT AUGUST 13TH?" Aimee asks with a smile to Bella.

They were sat in their flower field talking about dates for Bella to turn. After the visit from Jane and the other Volturi guards they were very aware that Bella had to be turned.

"Yeah. It's a month before my birthday. I don't need to be another year older than you." Bella agrees with a grin.

Bella was sat in between Aimee's legs as the Vampire played with her mates hair.

"Alice says she can put a wedding together by then" Bella informs her fiancé.

"I'm sure she can" Aimee chuckles. "There's no rush though, love"

"I've chosen my life. I want to start living it." Bella smiles at the thought.

"And so you're gonna let Alice plan the whole thing?!" Aimee asks, faking worry. "The whole thing? So the dress, the reception, the guest list. I mean, who knows who she's gonna invite."

"Does it matter?" Bella asks.

"Just tell my why you're doing this?"

"What the wedding?"

"No" Aimee denies "you're trying to make everyone else happy. But you're already giving away too much."

"You're wrong." Bella replies.

"I'm never wrong, darling" Aimee grins.

Bella rolls her eyes "this wasn't a choice between you and Jacob. It was between who I should be and who I am. I've always felt out of step. Like literally stumbling through my life. I've never felt normal. Because I'm not normal. I don't wanna be."

"I've had to face death... and loss... and pain... in your world, but I've also never felt stronger... and more real, more loved... and more myself. Because it's my world too. It's where I belong." Bella finishes her speech.

"Wow... so it's not just about me? About my incredibly good looks and amazing charm?" Aimee smirks.

"Well your humbleness did draw me in" Bella jokes as the vampire chuckles

"I'm serious though, no. Sorry. I've made a mess trying to figure all this out, but... I wanna do it right. And I wanna tie myself to you in every way humanly possible." Bella tells her as she places a hand on Aimee's cold cheek.

"Starting with a wedding?" Aimee asks.

"Starting with a wedding" Bella confirms.

Aimee laughs in pure happiness as she drags Bella down the the floor with her. "I have something for you" Aimee whispers.

"Yeah?" Bella asks.

"I thought you might want this back" Aimee grins as she pulls out Bella's ring. The human smiles as Aimee slips the ring onto her mates finger.

"So, love, don't we have somewhere to be?" Aimee smirks.

"Shit!" Bella yells as she abruptly stands up. "My dads gonna kill me if we're not there by 12!" She hysterically says.

"Bella it's a fishing trip..." Aimee laughs as she also stands up "I think we can be a little bit late."

"Hale-Cullen, speed me down there right now" Bella instructs. It was amusing watching Bella be so stressed. She desperately wanted to be on her dads good side so she could be ungrounded.

"Jeez, what did your last slave die of?" Aimee chuckles as she pulls Bella onto her back.

"Aimee shut up and hurry"

"So sweet Bella! I love you too"

|_______________|