Chapter twenty-nine - I want her dead

Start from the beginning

- Ok, babe, that's enough. As much as I like it, I think that she got the point. - Hunter said grabbing my hands

- No, it's not enough. I want her dead right now.

- When she has energy, you can continue. Let's go now.

- I said that...

But before I could finish he smashed his lips on mine, trying to calm me down. It didn't take me much time to start kissing back. We were making out while Barbie was bleeding. You'll think that I am a horrible person, but let me tell you something. I won't apologize for who I am to no one.

- Can we go now? We'll do whatever you want. I won't complain.

- Whatever I want? I like this idea. - I said smirking.

Soon enough we drove off and went to one diner for lunch. We ate quietly and didn't talk. Just stealing glances from time to time. Some things never change.

- Like what you see miss bad girl? - he chuckled

- How can I see something when you have covered it all?

- I may reveal the view if you want. But it better be somewhere else.

- I would love that. How much will you reveal? All or only part? As much as I would love it all, I prefer to be part of it. At least for now. - I laughed which made him do the same

- I'll do whatever you want. I'm on your services today.

Later we went to his house for a while. We walked into his bedroom for a movie and cuddles. During the movie, he kissed my forehead which made me bush. I know, even after all those years I still haven't learned how to control it. It's not my fault. I haven't received that much love from anyone else. Sometimes I wanted to have these things with my parents, but then I remembered that it's impossible.

- Hunter, do you think that one day I can finally have with my parents what we have now?

- To be honest, I don't know. They are hard ones, but I don't think that it's impossible. Let's say that to you and then it takes more time to express your feelings.

- I am tired of arguing and fighting. Why can't I have normal parents like all the others?

- Not everyone has normal parents. Look at me. Mine are always traveling to who knows where and when they are here, they don't even want to see me. At least yours pay some attention to you. Why do you think that I'm always with you? Lexi, you are my parents. You are the only one who pays that much attention to me and actually take care. Something I didn't believe is possible. Be happy with what you have.

- I just wish that we could understand each other.

- You have to be patient. These things take time.

- I know and thank you. At least I can talk with you about these things since my parents won't listen to me.

I snuggled and continue watching the movie. Soon I put my hand under his T-shirt and felt him shivering. I'm glad that I still can make him feel like that. I usually have this effect on boys, but now I use it on only one. A very special one. I was moving my hand up and down and saw how he is trying to keep himself. He will give up, I'm sure about it. No matter how much he tries to hold himself at the end I always get what I want.

- Um... Lexi, will you stop doing this? - he breathed out

- And why should I do it? Don't you like it? Your body tells me something else.

- Because I don't know how long I will be able to hold myself.

- What if I don't want you to hold yourself? You told me that if I want I could see some views, remember? - I chuckled

- Are you sure that you want it? If we start now I don't know when I'll stop.

- I didn't say that you have to.

He took this as an opportunity to kiss me. It always starts like that, but it never lasts long. It didn't take him much to reveal the views which he promised me. I gasped when I saw it. I have to admit that it always takes me.

- Like what you see? Because I think you do and it's more than you'll admit.

- I like it very much, mister. Now continue with what you were doing. I don't remember allowing you to stop.

- Ok boss. By the way, I like how you beat up Barbie. Your jealousy could be very dangerous. - he said and kissed me again

- I think that I have made it clear that no one touches my boyfriend, but I guess it wasn't that clear.

We made out for a little more and then we watched another movie. I asked and luckily he let me sleep here tonight. Not like he'll mind. It's me after all. His favorite bad girl. I love that he treats me like I am the only one and other girls don't exist. I hope that this relationship will last as long as possible.