Chapter twenty-four - What's next?

Start from the beginning

- I know. I read the message from Ricky. Can we go upstairs now? I want cuddles.

- Sure. What about your parents? Are they mad at you?

- They are angry, but I don't care. I'm used to it. I'm sorry that I didn't call you. They were all the time at home watching me.

- It's ok, I understand. I wish I could help you, but I don't know how.

We lay on my bed and she immediately snuggle. I can see that she is hurt. And the fact that I can't do anything is not helping her.

- How are you? I have missed you. - she looked at me with pain in her eyes

- I am fine. Lexi, what's next? I mean, did your parents forbid you to box?

- They didn't say it like that, but they definitely didn't like it. Mom was talking about how dangerous it is and that I should stop doing it before I hurt myself. Something that I'll never do.

- Maybe you should tell them the good part about it. I mean you better beat people there instead, in school or on the street.

- Yeah, but they won't get it this way. For them, it always will be dangerous and they'll never agree to let me do it.

We lay like that for a while. I kiss her forehead, which made her smile. I miss the old Lexi, the happy Lexi. I don't like watching her like that. I wish that there was a way to make her parents understand her. I have said it and I'll continue to say it. Lexi is not a bad girl. People just look only at her bad side. I get lost in my thoughts when Lexi brought me back to reality with a soft kiss. Well, that's how it started. It never took is long to turn it into something more heated.

- Except you, I have missed that too. I wish I could do it whenever I want. But I guess that won't happen soon.

- If you come here more often, it will. It's up to you, babe. - I said and kiss her again

We made out for good fifteen minutes when I pulled out before I do something else. Now it's not the time for that. One day we may do it.

- Why did you do it? I wasn't done with you. - she said annoyed

- Because I don't want to do something else with you.

She got away from me and sat on the other side of the bed. I know that she is not mad for real. She can't be mad at me, no matter how much she is trying. I kiss her cheek, but she refuses to look at me. Like every girl, Lexi has her weak spot. I move to her neck and she whimpered. I smirk to myself.

- Do you like it? If you want, I can stop. You are going to decide.

She pushed me on the bed and get on top of me, which made me chuckle.

- If you do this one more time, I swear I'm going to kill you. Understood?

- Yes, babe. You are the boss here.

Lexi leaned on and kissed me. I quickly rolled us, so now she is below me. I like to take the lead and she is happily leaving me to do it. Somehow she managed to get me shirtless. Something that is happening way too often if you ask me. Not like I mind. If that's what she wants, I'll give it to her. After half an hour she pulled apart.

- That's enough for today. I would love to give you more, but let's not rush things. Except if you don't want it now.

- Don't worry, I can wait. I mean we are only making out for three years already. A couple more won't be a problem.

- Where do you see yourself after ten years? I hope that I'll be in a better place. Or at least that my parents won't act the same way as now.

- I see myself with you on the beach. I am messing with you and you are trying to get angry, but you can't and I am sitting and laughing. - I said chuckling

- So you see us together? Why do you think that this will continue? Not like I don't want to, but if my parents understand about you, I don't see it happening anytime soon.

- That doesn't mean that I can't dream about it. We should think more positively.

- I hope that one day this will be over and I can finally have the normal life for which I have been asking so long. Also that my parents will understand me and accept who I am.

- They will, I am sure about it. Just some things take time.

- Can we take a little nap right now? I am tired and I want to forget about everything even for a while.

- Sure, no problem. Let me put my shirt back on and you can snuggle.

- Why do you have to do it? I can snuggle even when you are shirtless. I have no problem with that. - she chuckled

- If that's what you want, ok then.

With that, she snuggled. I take the blanket from my bed and put it on top of us. I kissed her forehead and wrapped my hands around her. Damn, she feels like I'm hugging a teddy bear. Lexi is worrying way too much. Maybe when we wake up I can cheer her with something. We'll see what she has in her mind.