Chapter fourteen - Happy anniversary pt.1

Start from the beginning

- So what do you want us to do next? Want to get lunch and then couple more games or do you have another idea?

- Yeah, this sounds good. Whatever do you choose? - she said sadly

A couple of minutes ago she was fine. What happened now? Did I do something?

- Babe, are you ok? Why are you sad? Did I do something? If you don't like the place we can go somewhere else.

- No, it's not that. Everything is amazing and you too. I'm just thinking about some things. That's it.

- I won't leave you, so stop worrying and enjoy the day. Will you do it for me?

- How do you know? I haven't told you.

- And no need to. I can read you like a book. Moreover, during the ride, you held me tighter than usual.

- I'm sorry. Sometimes I can help it. I'm just scared that one day this will be just a dream and I'll wake up. - she said tearing up

- Hey, it's not a dream. Everything is real and I won't go anywhere without you. Stop worrying and let's go for food. I'm hungry. - I said which made her chuckle

I hate when she thinks about that, but I can't blame her. She has no other support. I know that she is scared and I wish there was a way how to help her.

After lunch, we went to the Ferris wheel. The whole time Lexi was snuggling, not like I mind. I kiss her forehead which made her blush. For 3 years she didn't learn how to control it. But I have to admit that it's cute. Just like her. Later we played more games. It was time to win her another teddy bear. We have decided to leave this for one of our last games.

- Which teddy bear do you want? There are a lot.

- I want the mint green. It's cute. Just like you.

Except black Lexi's other favorite color is mint green. I think that the black came later. From a little kid, she likes mint green. To be honest I have never seen a teddy bear in this color before. I paid for three shots and luckily they were enough to hit all the bottles. I get the bear. Lexi was watching something when I wrap my hands around her and show it to her. A huge smile appeared on her face coming with a kiss. Sometimes I'm asking myself how I get so lucky. And I still haven't found the answer.

- Is there anything else, which you want to do?

- The last thing what I want is to take couple of pictures at the photo boot right there - she said pointing at it

- No problem, but first I want to give you something. - I replied pulling out a small box

I decide to give Lexi her gift. I don't know will she like it, but I hope that she did. Again, I used the idea, which Emma gave me. I get her a bracelet with our initials on it. I know it's risky, but I wanted it to be something special.

- Hunter what is that? I think that you gave me enough things today. Even way too much.

- Open it and you'll see. I really hope that you'll like it.

- I don't want to say it, but you are spoiling me. A lot. - she said laughing

When she opened the box she teared up a little. I guess that she liked it. I take the bracelet out of the box to put it in her hand. Lexi looked at me smiling like crazy. Now it's time to tell her everything.

- Look, I know I'm risking with this present, but I wanted to give you something special. Just like you. I know that the first time when we met we didn't hit it, but the new start was better. We went close and that was what we needed. I want to say thank you for everything that you have done for me. For the fact that you're the only one who is taking care of me. Who is interested in me. I'm sorry for all the trouble in which I put you, but you have to admit that it was funny. Lexi, babe, you were the change that I needed. I don't know what I was going to do without you. I don't think that there is another person who drives that crazy and get on my nerves, but I love it. I love every single thing that we do together, every moment that we share. But mostly I love you. With every part of my body.

By the end of it, Lexi was already crying. I carefully wiped her tears and kiss her. With everything that I had in me. I put all the energy and power into that one kiss.

- I have to thank you. For all the support that you are giving me. I love you so much. More than everyone in this damn world. - she said and kiss me again

- I'm letting you choose what we'll do tonight. You're not going home that's for sure.

- In that case... - she said smirking

Nothing good comes with these smirks of hers. I'm hoping for the best. Lexi can be an angel and a demon at the same time. You never know what will happen. But I'm happy that the day went as planned. It was perfect. Just like my beautiful girlfriend.