Chapter thirteen - Girls night

Start from the beginning

- So Lexi, what's the plan for the weekend? Did he tell you what you two will do? - Emma asked me

- Nope. I have no clue. Neither a single hint. I'll dress comfortably, but not too much. Another problem is what to get him. I have no idea what the present should be.

- All I can tell you is that he asked us for ideas, but what he has decided, I don't know. He wants it's to be special, but not fancy and romantic or you will kill him. - she said chuckling at the end

- I really will. I hate boys who spoil their girls by buying them everything that they want.

- Whatever is it, it'll be amazing. We're talking about Hunter. I may not know him as much as you, but from what I have seen he is made of gold. You are a lucky girl, don't forget that. - Katy said

- How can I, when everybody keeps saying this. - I added laughing

- We are not wrong. It's a fact and you know it. I still can't believe that you work things out for 3 years without your parents finding out. - Emma said

- It's crazy, right? But this way is better. Now let's talk about you miss Emma. How are things with Ricky? I know that you haven't been drunk lately.

- Good for now. We are friends and that's it. I don't why when I get drunk I let things like that happen. That's not good. I don't want the things between us to feel awkward.

- That's why we don't tell you absolutely everything that you two are doing. - I chuckle

- WHAT? Tell me that I haven't kissed him? Please.

- No you didn't. Maybe a couple of cheek kisses, but that doesn't count. I have done it to Aaron even when I was with Hunter.

- Isn't Hunter jealous? I mean you two are dating. - Katy asked

- They are friends and Hunter knows that Aaron won't steal me from him. I'm glad that they are good together. Just wish that they weren't that protective to me. Not like I mind, but sometimes it's annoying.

- They do it because they love you. Which is sweet. Everybody expresses their love differently.

- I know and Emma you no need to worry about you and Ricky. Nothing else has happened.

- I'm glad to know it. But it still feels a little bit awkward. The fact that when I'm sober, I'll never do it is not helping.

- Maybe you like him and just can't figure out what exactly you're feeling. Just like me with Josh. - Katy said

- I don't know, but we are here to talk about miss Lexi and her coming weekend, not me and Ricky.

- There is nothing more to say. Well except if you don't give me an idea for his present.

- Buy him something that he'll love, that will mean something to him, that will remind him of you and will make him smile when he looks at it. - Katy suggested

I have to say that the idea is not bad. But what should be this thing? Maybe a frame with our picture inside. But if he puts it on the nightstand his parents will notice it. I want it to be something small, but meaningful. C'mon Lexi, think. Use your brain for once in this life.

- And what should be this thing?

- I don't know. But it better means something to both of you. - Katy said

- I think that the perfect idea just came to my mind.

- And what is it? A bedtime surprise? - Emma said and we laughed

- Will you stop saying it? We're not doing it anytime soon. I was thinking to make something like a short movie from all the videos and pictures of us that I have on my phone and using nice music as a background. What do you think?

- That's nice. It'll bring all the memories which you two had for the last 3 years. I like it. - Katy cheered

- Emma what about you? Should I do it?

- I think that you went way too soft since he appeared. You were a bada*s before. - she said laughing

- Shut up! It's not my fault that he is making me soft and treating me nice.

- Then whose is it? It's not mine, either Katy or the boys.

How I'm supposed to talk seriously with her when she talks like that. I hit her with a pillow. All she did was start laughing which made me and Katy start too. These are the type of friends that I have. But I am happy with them. They might be crazy and bad, except Katy, most of the time, but I know that they always have my back. Something that you can't get easily. All I'll do now is enjoy the rest of my night and stop worrying about the upcoming weekend.