Chapter eight - Touch him and I'll kill you

Start from the beginning

- Can I help you Barbie? Did you lose Ken? - I asked

- No, I didn't. My Ken is still with me.

- Dear cousin will you tell me this chick's name. I never had the chance to understand it.

- This is Molly. - she said shyly

This girl definitely needs to be more open. I'll work on that too. The list will be long, but I swear when I'm done she will be a whole new person. More confident and strong.

- What is that? - Molly pointed at my rose - It's so ugly and why it's black? I guess someone really wants you to die.

- Actually, I like my roses black, and who gave me this is none of your business.

- How can you like that? Whoever gave you this doesn't love you at all.

I wanted to punch her so bad, but I know I shouldn't. If she continues like that, I don't know how long I'll be able to control myself.

- Because pink is not everything. There are other beautiful colors.

- Well if you like it that much, let me see what will happen if it's gone. - she said and take it from my hands

- Hey, give it back. The rose is mine.

I tried to take it, but she pass it to one of her minions. I tried again, but it went back in Molly's hands and her girls step in front of me. The worst thing is that the whole school is watching this.

- From where should I start? Let's get the petals.

Molly tore off every single petal and then break the stem in two. In that moment, I felt how my blood is boiling and tears forming in my eyes. She is going to pay for that. I don't care how many people are watching it. I won't let her get away just like that.

- You'll pay for that.

- I'm waiting to see how you'll make me do it.

With that, I punch her in the face. I thought that her girls will defend her, but instead, they step back. I am angry and nothing can stop me now. I step closer, grab her by her shirt and lift her a couple of inches from the ground. This time there is no escaping.

- Now there is no escaping. What will you Barbie?

- Let me down, you freak. I'll sue you.

- I don't care. I told you that you'll pay. I won't let you go away like that. - I said and punch her again.

How things are going, I'm not going to stop soon. I heard familiar voices entering the building.

- Sh*t! Hunter, she is doing it again.

Soon I was grabbed by Hunter and Aaron. Why do they always have to ruin everything? Ok, I know that they do it only to protect me and stop me from doing something that I'll regret later. I am pissed as hell and I really want to finish her off.

- Boys let me go. Right now! - I shouted at them

- No, that's enough. I won't let you go further. Do you want to get in trouble? - Aaron said

- I don't care. Just let me go, you freaking idiot.

- Lexi, babe, please calm down. If it's about the rose, I'll get you another one. Just calm down. I don't like when you are angry. If not for yourself, do it for me.

I still was trying to escape, but I forgot that Aaron is my trainer so he has strong hands. Hunter as well. Finally, I gave up, but that doesn't mean that I am done. I'm still angry and trust me if the boys didn't come I might have finished her off.

- You better listen to your boyfriend. No matter that he liked my company yesterday way more than yours. - Molly said smirking

- I swear if you touch him, I'll kill you and I don't care will I go to jail for that. You don't know what I am capable of.

- Let's go now. I'll get you another rose and ice cream. Is that ok? - Hunter said softly

I just nodded. We were about to leave when I slap her one. I said that I wasn't done. I hope that even make-up won't hide all the scars which she'll have.

- That's enough. Hunter, you need to control your girl more. - Aaron said chuckling.

- You find all this funny? - Molly asked

- Basically, we can't expect something else from her. If you destroy the things that she loves, you will be dead. Even I won't be able to help you. - Aaron explained to her and we left

I was about to get on my motorcycle when both of them looked at me. By the look of their faces, I might be in trouble.

- Why? - Hunter asked me

- Why what?

- Don't play innocent, miss Chesters. I have told you to control yourself more. - Aaron said

- I did nothing wrong. Just taught one b***h a lesson.

- Oh, really. You realize that there were enough people who watched the whole thing.

- Man, just leave her. She got a little bit angry and decided to defend the things, which matter to her. Is it wrong? - Hunter said

- Aww, thanks, babe. - I said and gave him a kiss

- So now you are on her side? Seriously?

- I'm always on her side. Sorry man, but if I get against her, I might not be alive tomorrow. I don't want to risk. - Hunter said chuckling

- Both of you are big kids. Let's go now. We'll talk later. I'm not done with you, Lexi. - Aaron said and get on his motorcycle

He was mad at me and with the right. Maybe I went too far with Molly, but she really pissed me. I know that he only wants to protect me and I really appreciate that but sometimes I wish he wasn't that strict with me. I'm not a kid anymore. I can take the consequences of my actions. I'll leave it like that. The last thing that I want after this shitty day is to argue with my best friend. I hope that we can sort things out. It better be soon.