Chapter seven - If you don't tell anyone I will explain to you

Start from the beginning

- Really? Everything?

- Yes. I'll answer every question. Just I need to know that I can trust you.

- Ok, then. But you will tell me every single detail about how you and Hunter met. - she said chucking

- No problem. - I replied laughing

After lunch, I left as always and went around the town. I stop at one park and sit on the ground next to my motorcycle. I decide to wait here till Katy is done with her classes. I'm pretty bored. Before when I was skipping classes I was with my friends. Now I am alone. There have to be baddies somewhere here, but I haven't found them yet. After an hour I went to pick up Katy. She was waiting for me in front of the school.

- I'm ready. Where are we going?

- Home. My home. Put this helmet on and hold on tight.

I texted Hunter when we were in the town. He said that he'll be outside until we come. I went to take him and both drove to his house. Luckily it is empty. He didn't tell his parents about me too. Basically, they travel a lot and don't pay much attention to him. Kind of the same situation as me. Except that my parents don't travel. He open the door and led us to his bedroom. We sit on the bed and I immediately snuggle.

- You couldn't resist, could you? - he said smiling

- Nope. I have missed this and you too. So Katy what do you want to know? You can ask everything.

- Why are you hiding all of this? Ok, I understand about boxing, but he is just a boy, not a criminal.

- Because he is just like me. A male version. If mom and dad understand that I'm dating someone who is the same as me they immediately will say that he is a bad influencer on me and will forbid me to see him and this just will bring me more problems than I already have.

- But you love him, right?

- Yes, I do. More than everything on this planet. - I answer and give Hunter a nice soft kiss

- I never expected this from you.

- Isn't it normal for people who are dating to share a kiss?

- No, I mean you. Around him, you look normal. The bad girl is gone and there is just a nice and caring one. Why you aren't like that all the time?

- Because I don't want to be like you. I mean that you are a good girl, but if Barbie starts to talk mean things about you, I'm pretty sure that you won't do anything about it.

- Well... you are right. I don't want to mess with her. I prefer to stay away.

- And that's your mistake. You need to defend yourself. I can teach you if you want.

- I'm good, thanks, but how did you manage to hide Hunter? I mean he is a person, not a small object which you can put under the bed.

- Hunter definitely won't fit under my bed, but it wasn't that hard. All I have to avoid was places where mom and dad can see me with him or people who know them. We were going to places where almost nobody goes or at night. We even have our own place, but I won't tell you where is it. This is the only one, which both of us know. I haven't told my friends.

- This is cute. It kind of looks like forbidden love or like a movie or novel.

- Please never say this again. It disgusts me. - I said and Hunter laughed

- I can't believe that he can stand you. Sometimes you can be not in the mood. If you understand me.

- Actually, I have no problem with that. She has been worse. But around me, she is soft like butter. Me too. She might get on my nerves sometimes, but I still can't imagine living without her. Lexi is made of gold. She is everything that I would want from a girl and the boss in this relationship. Yes, she can get angry pretty easily, but I always can find a way to calm her down. - Hunter explained to her and kiss my cheek

- Will you be mad if I tell you that I'm jealous right now?

- Why? We are just a normal couple.

- Because seeing all the love that you share, makes me want to have a boyfriend like Hunter. Not a bad boy, but someone who will love me.

- Don't worry. One day you'll find a boy who will love you so much, that won't let you go anywhere without him. Just like Hunter. - I said chuckling

Like we talked for good 2 hours before we need to go back. Today was a good day. I gave Hunter a goodbye hug coming with a kiss and left. Katy promised that she won't tell my parents about all that for which I was glad. I can't imagine how mad they will be when they find out. I hope that this never happens or at least won't happen soon.